Sergio Busquets

Bobo32

Just because we beat them doesn't mean he played well.

We may have won the Super Cup against Madrid, in fact, if not for Busquets 'brilliance'.

Yeah he made an obvious mistake in that game, congrats. Show me the player who never made a mistake.
He is by far the best player of the team, week in week out. There is no difference vs 'good' or 'bad' teams.

KingLeo10

The only thing more disgusting than Busi are his fanboys with their holier than thou attitude.

Aside from Bobo, who is a well known troll, Busquets' biggest fan on here is Zidane82/Zincubus, who is a diehard Pool fan. Just about sums up how "valuable" Busquets is to Barca at the moment.

Zidane82

Aside from Bobo, who is a well known troll, Busquets' biggest fan on here is Zidane82/Zincubus, who is a diehard Pool fan. Just about sums up how "valuable" Busquets is to Barca at the moment.

Bollox

It seems I am in minority of those who have a deeper understanding of the finer points of football .

Liverpool are simply my English interest as I live in England

Bobo32

Who are you to call someone a troll? What did you ever bring here? I pretty much only see emoticon-filled one-liners with stupid takes when looking at your recent posts.

Temptation

I see the wannabe forum cop has started to police people on their opinions again. Thumb Rule: Remember if you disagree with him or his masters' opinions, you're automatically a troll.

Typical wannabe moderator who has zilch to post other than trying to restrict others.

Ironically, all this coming from a lad who twerks 24/7 to Barcelona's arch rivals. :lol: :lol:

Porque

It is not surprising that at the Camp Nou they are looking for a replacement for him. Kessi?, from Milan, occupies his pivot position, although this season he has ended up playing more advanced, but Xavi wants a profile similar to Busquets, aware of the difficulty of finding one.

---

Actual quote from MD.

Barcilliant

It is not surprising that at the Camp Nou they are looking for a replacement for him. Kessi?, from Milan, occupies his pivot position, although this season he has ended up playing more advanced, but Xavi wants a profile similar to Busquets, aware of the difficulty of finding one.

---This is the fucking problem at Barca, trying to find a like for like replacement. Get with the times and get a proper fucking Dm. Not some sloth like Busquets who supposedly has this "unique profile" 😂

Fuck off Xavi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is current league champions and CL finalists Real Madrid considered a good team? Former champions Atletico de Madrid? Are only the teams that happen to take points from Barcelona (Getafe, Rayo, Cadiz, Frankfurt, Espanyol in the last four months) considered to be good?

He has been consistently great, but if you think it is so important to do "dirty work, tracking back, following his marker" then he is not your guy today as he wasn't 10 or 14 years ago either. Follow another team if you think that's what a defensive midfielder should do?

No need for me to follow another team as Barcelona pivots or CDMs haven't always been like Busquets.

If your idea of a Barca pivot starts and stops at Busquets I'd advice you to follow another team as you don't seem well educated on the other type of players that played that position for us. Besides with Riqui Puig getting kicked out of the club you might as well follow him to the club he goes to ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bollox

It seems I am in minority of those who have a deeper understanding of the finer points of football .

Liverpool are simply my English interest as I live in England

You have quite the deep understanding alright as you were harping on about how good Busquets was in a game he didn't even play.

We have another term/word for people like you. Clueless.

Andresito

Staff member
Busquets has played 4330 minutes this season, and if he plays the full game against Villarreal he will match his personal record achieved when he was 26 years old. In that season, under Luis Enrique, he played 4420 minutes. [md]

He was Biscuits back then, at this age he's fooking CRUMBLES.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Busquets has played 4330 minutes this season, and if he plays the full game against Villarreal he will match his personal record achieved when he was 26 years old. In that season, under Luis Enrique, he played 4420 minutes. [md]

that's crazy Sito, after breaking his personal record he should say goodbye

FinBarcelonafan

Should sent a letter to Barca with this quote:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Kul_z

Damn, im wondering if we would see barca next season with fdj, kessie and gavi in mf, just for the sake of pressing. Teams would eat shit easily, and counter attacks would be less painful to watch, right now when i see ancient one snailing back and players outpacing him like its nothing, left and right., i almost have a stroke. Not good for health

Zidane82

---This is the fucking problem at Barca, trying to find a like for like replacement. Get with the times and get a proper fucking Dm. Not some sloth like Busquets who supposedly has this "unique profile" 😂

Fuck off Xavi.

How can you call yourself a Barca fan when all you do is criticise two of our ALL TIME legends !!

Home of Barca Fans