Sergio Busquets

vuji_31

Alba and Busqets earn about 400k per week lol...

Those rats are shameless, hope so they go away like Pique, because they were paid for years more then they deserve, and they are reason why we can't sign Balde and Gavi.

vuji_31

I was looking through some stats, and I was surprised.

Is there chance, that we are all hating Busqets too much? His stats compared to Brozovic, Rodri, Jorginho and Fabinho are really good. He seems stats wise better then all of them...
He is dominating them in terms of defense pretty much.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fKdjVAK

JohnN

I was looking through some stats, and I was surprised.

Is there chance, that we are all hating Busqets too much? His stats compared to Brozovic, Rodri, Jorginho and Fabinho are really good. He seems stats wise better then all of them...
He is dominating them in terms of defense pretty much.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fKdjVAK

Yes, he can be really good. We can't forget he has been one of the best DMs in the world. But he has exposed us in every tough fixture at least once since 6 years ago.
When properly covered, aka, all of Pedri, Frankie and Gavi around him, he is still serviceable. Also, we don't have another single DM in the squad.
But don't be fooled only by stats. His top flight days are gone and we need a younger, more aggressive, faster player instead of him.

Zidane82

Anyone see Zubimendi struggle against Real Madrid last night ?

So soon after the great performance by Busqs against them ..

Porque

If you build the team around him then he can obviously be good or great depending on the game we play and the opponent. So could Gerard Delofeu.

But at Busi age and wage it is, and has been, a case of diminishing returns.

Still, if hybride 442 becomes the norm, then Busi is better than Zubimendi. And maybe we can close our eyes and not look for potential midfielders and hope Busi can play until 2033!

Zidane82

If you build the team around him then he can obviously be good or great depending on the game we play and the opponent. So could Gerard Delofeu.

But at Busi age and wage it is, and has been, a case of diminishing returns.

Still, if hybride 442 becomes the norm, then Busi is better than Zubimendi. And maybe we can close our eyes and not look for potential midfielders and hope Busi can play until 2033!

What system would we build around flamin Delofeu ?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Yes, he can be really good. We can't forget he has been one of the best DMs in the world. But he has exposed us in every tough fixture at least once since 6 years ago.
When properly covered, aka, all of Pedri, Frankie and Gavi around him, he is still serviceable. Also, we don't have another single DM in the squad.
But don't be fooled only by stats. His top flight days are gone and we need a younger, more aggressive, faster player instead of him.

He has double the misplaced passes as a dm. Also stats should be per 90.
So agree don't just look at any stats in isolation regardless

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans