Sergio Busquets

behindbrowneyes

Catal?n Journalist Toni Juanmarti🔴🔵
"Busquets in a Spanish team that presses high, is organised and with a high backline: Top Player."
"Busquets in the current Bar?a team: surpassed by land, sea and air."

Nazario1985

Only blinds can't see how good this man is.

But keep signing the same sheep shit every time.

he'll be gone in one or two years at most anyway, and let's see what FDJ & co are going to do.

Rory

Funny when people see themselves as this prodigy of spectator able to see things others can't etc and then fail to read any of what people actually say negatively about Busquets. Been said so many times repeating it is almost painful.

Everyone knows he can play well in a certain system, everyone knows that playing against teams that sit deep and don't hound the midfield are a match made in heaven for him. It's every other type of system and every other type of team that he struggles against.

That has been said countless times. And yet when he has a good performance against these types of teams it's "SeE He's BeTTer ThAN yoU ThiNk, I'm A GeNiUS".

His greatness this year has lead to 3 wins in 7 in the league and 2 losses in the UCL. Not his fault when it suits people but if he plays well it's all on him. Hmm I smell bullshit.

SmilerBam

Only blinds can't see how good this man is.

But keep signing the same sheep shit every time.

he'll be gone in one or two years at most anyway, and let's see what FDJ & co are going to do.

Don't forget Pedri, the bestest best young player since forever. The new Iniesta. Our future. Bla, bla, bla.

Bobo32

Funny when people see themselves as this prodigy of spectator able to see things others can't etc and then fail to read any of what people actually say negatively about Busquets. Been said so many times repeating it is almost painful.

Everyone knows he can play well in a certain system, everyone knows that playing against teams that sit deep and don't hound the midfield are a match made in heaven for him. It's every other type of system and every other type of team that he struggles against.

That has been said countless times. And yet when he has a good performance against these types of teams it's "SeE He's BeTTer ThAN yoU ThiNk, I'm A GeNiUS".

His greatness this year has lead to 3 wins in 7 in the league and 2 losses in the UCL. Not his fault when it suits people but if he plays well it's all on him. Hmm I smell bullshit.

This "talk like a retard imitation by using upper and lower letters" is as convincing and dignified in text as it is in real life.

Not everyone thinks his passing is great evidently, read the pages here.
It is still surprising to me that so many Barcelona "fans" don't "get" him. The constant habitual critique he gets here is tiring, if it wasn't there, less people would feel 'special' for admiring him. I don't, as when I talk to people irl, most that understand anything about football agree that he is great.

The situation is that his critics here try to "explain" away good performances of his for not being against good enough opposition playing the right way. Recently it was Italy and France that weren't good enough or pressed highly enough (both attempted to press very aggressively and higlhy when they could, and both tried to counter very quickly). Then as soon as the team plays worse he is blamed, he was blamed for goals recently where the ball wasn't in a 20m radius from him at any time but went from the flank and behind the defence...

Rory

This "talk like a retard imitation by using upper and lower letters" is as convincing and dignified in text as it is in real life.

Not everyone thinks his passing is great evidently, read the pages here.
It is still surprising to me that so many Barcelona "fans" don't "get" him. The constant habitual critique he gets here is tiring, if it wasn't there, less people would feel 'special' for admiring him. I don't, as when I talk to people irl, most that understand anything about football agree that he is great.

The situation is that his critics here try to "explain" away good performances of his for not being against good enough opposition playing the right way. Recently it was Italy and France that weren't good enough or pressed highly enough (both attempted to press very aggressively and higlhy when they could, and both tried to counter very quickly). Then as soon as the team plays worse he is blamed, he was blamed for goals recently where the ball wasn't in a 20m radius from him at any time but went from the flank and behind the defence...

Super dignified of you to use the word "retard". I think most people thinks his passing is great.

And yet again, evidence of the behaviour and thoughts I was pointing out, you say fans don't get him or that you have to truly understand football to get him, you're so far gone in your own ego. I think the people that say critical things about Busquets but that also praise his qualities get him and football a whole lot more than you do.

The explaining of his good performances was directed at the idea this is how good he could always be. Which simply isn't true, if you understood football I guess you'd know that though

Bobo32

Super dignified of you to use the word "retard". I think most people thinks his passing is great.

And yet again, evidence of the behaviour and thoughts I was pointing out, you say fans don't get him or that you have to truly understand football to get him, you're so far gone in your own ego. I think the people that say critical things about Busquets but that also praise his qualities get him and football a whole lot more than you do.

The explaining of his good performances was directed at the idea this is how good he could always be. Which simply isn't true, if you understood football I guess you'd know that though

It's no surprise that someone who has no problem imitating a retarded person to try and prove a point takes offence for the word because it is no longer deemed PC
My ego is not that big, I do not like to boast. It is obvious that some of his critics don't get and never did get Busquets, they just feel more certain in their view lately. I am not lifting myself up, but lowering them down who do not get Busquets, as I think they do not understand what is very easy to see. Most people don't understand much about anything though, but I'd think more Barcelona fans would appreciate Busquets.

With all the critique that Busquets gets in this forum, I still think I am one of those who posted the most about his shortcomings, which are impossible to miss. Since I arrived here, I have often admitted that he is slow and needs good movement in front both offensively and defensively. He is however not bad positionally, not much slower now than before, not slow or unreliable on the ball, not uncreative, not weak against a high pressing opponent etc. He is the first player I'd pick for a team if I wanted to control the ball vs a high pressing team and make them think twice before pressing.

This "wait until he plays in the CL KO stage" is almost more ridiculous than the "what would he do on a rainy tuesday in Stoke?"

Rory

It's no surprise that someone who has no problem imitating a retarded person to try and prove a point takes offence for the word because it is no longer deemed PC

Completely missing the point as usual. You were suggesting what I was doing wasn't dignified but in the same point used the word retard. Hardly a dignified response from you. If you don't understand that point then I get now why you believe all the things you believe.

Bobo32

Completely missing the point as usual. You were suggesting what I was doing wasn't dignified but in the same point used the word retard. Hardly a dignified response from you. If you don't understand that point then I get now why you believe all the things you believe.

I was exactly on point. Talking like a child or a retard to try and dumbify the other persons argument has always looked as ugly as it does now. The word "retard" was a neutral word until pretty recently and if I wrote "intellectually disabled" instead you would be more fine with it now but in a few years maybe you would feel it was not so dignified.

Maybe if you felt you had something ontopic to talk about, you wouldn't single out that en passant comment while leaving the rest uncommented...

Home of Barca Fans