Sergio Busquets

Kul_z

In every decisive match he was blown off, and that would continue to happen with him in line up. We aint winning anything with him, so does spain. Spain has a higher chance tho

Barcilliant

Good thing then that nobody has done that here. Just because he's one of the guilty party, doesn't mean he's the only one.

Hes not the only one but he certainly stands out. Watching him flail hopelessly while the opposition motors past him or bullies him of the ball or intercepts his lazy passed is what stands out in the memory.

Porque

A whole video of unnecessary risk to then play the simple pass in a dangerous part of the pitch.

If that was Puig people would be hyperventilating over him doing dribble and trickery to then play the simple pass that was open the whole time.

This also reminds me of the famous Xavi quote:
"When Busquets loses possession, it is the fault of Frenkie de Jong for neither anticipating the pass nor anticipating the dispossession. When Frenkie de Jong dribbles from midfield, it is thanks to Busquets positioning that he managed to. Busquets for me is more important than. Scoring goals, and even winning. When I look at the LaLiga table at the end of the season there are two leagues, the one where Busquets played and the one where he didn't."

Disclaimer: this is a troll post, which is also factually true.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Ronaldo without Kroos or Modric:
Golden Boots = 2
Ballon d'Ors = 1
UCL Top Scorer = 2
League Top Scorer = 3

Messi without Busquets:
Golden Boots = 0
Ballon d'Ors = 0
UCL Top Scorer = 0
League Top Scorer = 0

KingLeo10

Ronaldo without Kroos or Modric:
Golden Boots = 2
Ballon d'Ors = 1
UCL Top Scorer = 2
League Top Scorer = 3

Messi without Busquets:
Golden Boots = 0
Ballon d'Ors = 0
UCL Top Scorer = 0
League Top Scorer = 0

:lol: :lol: Genuinely might be the worst post I've ever seen on this forum.

Get this demented lad out of here

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets is a Barca legend and one of the greatest midfielders in club history but Messi is the GOAT and on a tier alone with Cruyff in terms of how great and important he's been for us if we talk about both players and managers.

Busi is not better than Xavi or Iniesta for us legacy-wise.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure why I even bother commenting considering this lad's post history on his former account Zincubus. Boomer got a bigger hard-on for Busquets than his own family. Even talking him up when he isn't even playing and claiming he had a great game :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans