Sergio Busquets

Zidane82

Nah dont need you to 'explain' and try to lie way out of it.

Fact.. you claimed Busquets was brilliant in game he didnt play in.. which tells all need to know about how little anything is based on performance.

Keep happy clapping for Busquets and just blindly claiming he is still a top player after all of his humiliations.

You keep saying that .. yet no link yet :)

Zidane82

Why does Rakitic have 300 odd appearances for Barca? I thought he sucked according to you.

Why do you think you know more than the coaches that played him? They are actual pro football coaches who have sparkling careers in football and you are just an armchair expert. Get back to your FIFA game.

See how that works? It isn't fair to shut down someone's opinion by claiming all managers are unquestionable, as we may as well never give any of our takes on football again.

Yeah Managers make mistakes ... as in Rakitics case ..

I recall all the comments about how Rakitic must have had some compromising photos of someone important at Barca :)

JamDav1982

Yeah Managers make mistakes ... as in Rakitics case ..

I recall all the comments about how Rakitic must have had some compromising photos of someone important at Barca :)

Yet when coaches back up your opinion cant ever be criticised and write off folk as thinking they know more than coach and mock theme.

You are like a meme or yourself constantly.

malvolio

You don't even need a UEFA licence to see the obvious. Why don't you go back and actually watch those defeats in Europe again. Watch that 0-4 and 0-3 loss to PSG and Juve respectively. Watch Busquets get blown away by Bayern in those 0-4 and 0-3 losses. Actually watch the matches and then come back and spout your fanboy bullshit.

Yeah mate, we lost 0-4 and 0-3 because of Busquets. Xaviesta were tip top. It was Busquets vs the world at the time.

Stop embarrassing yourself with these idiotic takes.

JamDav1982

Busquets has been a big part of problem in all the heavy defeats.

Idiotic takes are the ones that still deny it and think he is a top player.

Co0ter

Like Xavi and LE ?

Like I've said several times in the past, back when LE and Pep was the coach, Barca had a top class backline and Xavi and Iniesta in their prime. Not to mention hardworking, pressing wingers while Messi was able to be lazy as false 9 at the time.

Busquets always had the same severe vulnerabilities, they were just masked by the WC players around him. As Xavi and Iniesta got older and left, as well as a decrease in the quality of the defense, it got to the point where his vulnerabilities became a clear liability.

A liability that all top teams have exposed since. You dont need to really understand football to see it either. It's quite clear he's caught out of position many times, which he has always lacked the speed to compensate for it, and they've counter attacked us starting through the middle regularly.

Why do you think when De Jong isnt playing and babysitting him our midfield looks disorganized and disjointed?

Busquets was a good player who thrived at Barca because it was the ONLY system he could of ever thrived in. Once some of the pieces werent there, he became average and has been exposed since.

Last edited:

Zidane82

It did happen..go look.

You claimed Busquets was brilliant 'last night' when played Celta day before.

Suits you.

Now take up the lie of what you 'really meant'. Good lad. Dig deeper.

I probably just meant the game a couple of days earlier..

How is making a tiny little error a lie though ?

Home of Barca Fans