Sergio Busquets

KingLeo10

Not sure why I even bother commenting considering this lad's post history on his former account Zincubus. Boomer got a bigger hard-on for Busquets than his own family. Even talking him up when he isn't even playing and claiming he had a great game :coffee:

Post was liked by none other than the resident troll, Rassvet, who can't buy a reaction off his own posts these days :lol:

Sad state of affairs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Post was liked by none other than the resident troll, Rassvet, who can't buy a reaction off his own posts these days :lol:

Sad state of affairs.

Not seen him much lately. Probably got put in summer school for flunking his exams considering he's always posting here with all his alts :lol:

Andresito

Staff member

It's a parody account, funny nonetheless.

There are some obstacles in the Frenkie de Jong deal. Manchester United are offering ?10m in add-ons if de Jong wins a trophy with them. Barcelona immediately rejected this as they consider that scenario very unlikely.

?
@David_Ornstein

Frenkie de Jong: I have to admit, the interest from Manchester caught my attention. But then I learned it was United rather than City. I had a good laugh about it with my fianc?e. *smiles*

Chelsea owner Todd Boehly was very angry at Bar?a after losing out on both Raphinha & Dembele. He contacted Gavi in hopes of paying the Spaniard?s ?50m release clause and offered him a salary increase. Gavi reportedly told him he?d rather play for Osasuna.

?
@David_Ornstein

Ousmane Demb?l? received a big proposal from Manchester United in the last few days. That was one of the main reasons he decided to renew with Barcelona.

?
@gerardromero

Zidane82

It is a sad ,sad day

🚨 Sergio Busquets has decided to leave Barcelona at the end of the coming season.

(Source: Mundo Deportivo)

serghei

Will be the best day in years when he'll finally leave.

Depends on who you can replace him with. Don't think you put an Osasuna-level player there and he'll piss on Busquets. :lol: It's not gonna happen.

Replace him with a solid class player and yeah, his retirement from Barca will be worth it.

JamDav1982

Depends on who you can replace him with. Don't think you put an Osasuna-level player there and he'll piss on Busquets. :lol: Is not gonna happen.

Replace him with a solid class player and yeah, his retirement from Barca will be worth it.

Puig.

That was he script a year or so ago.

Puig in to CM and FDJ to DM.

Gnidrologist

It doesn't matter who replaces him as long as that player can run and defend, which Busquets hasn't been capable of for more than 5 years.

jamrock

But Frankie has been here since 3, so clearly running & defending isn't all that needed to replace him, If that would have been done already.

He's gonna be hella difficult to replace, that's the first thing Barcelona fans have to accept before any change can come

Home of Barca Fans