Sergio Busquets

M3ls

Keep believing it.

Suits you.

You're just an average dumb fan who doesn't understand anything about football. That's why I'm not going to prove anything to you. It is because of idiots like you that Busquets never got into the FIFA symbolic team, even at season 10-11.

JamDav1982

You're just an average dumb fan who doesn't understand anything about football. That's why I'm not going to prove anything to you. It is because of idiots like you that Busquets never got into the FIFA symbolic team, even at season 10-11.

Good suff.

You be you.

JamDav1982

When need leaders to take ball and keep passing it when Barca get put under pressure in games he does opposite.

Wilts, stops moving for it from defenders and then when gets it shits the bed.

Still yet to find out what shitey level it takes for him to be dropped.

Zidane82

You guys worry me

He made one early mistake

You are so blinkered you are missing all the link up play he does all through the match

The only weakness today was Stegen

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
You guys worry me

You are so blinkered you are missing all the link up play he does all through the match

did you fail to see him serving up De Jong on a platter everytime he "played" a pass to him?

JamDav1982

You guys worry me

He gave away ball constantly and was one of worst offenders for pressure Barca were under late on.

While off the ball created more gaps for Atletico than he plugged.

Disaster of game for a DM.

Frenkie was levels above him on every aspect today when in same areas often.

Home of Barca Fans