Sergio Busquets

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not even his passing can save him, he was bad all game long... Kept giving balls away and passing backwards, not to mention getting overrun once again...

BusiTheKing

Once again, the big picture is that he has about 15% of the movement that you would require for a DM in order to play dominant possession based football.

He just simply doesn't move for the ball and everybody just seems content with it. He'd play 10 minutes for a serious coach and be thrown out of the squad for good.

Messigician

Once again, the big picture is that he has about 15% of the movement that you would require for a DM in order to play dominant possession based football.

He just simply doesn't move for the ball and everybody just seems content with it. He'd play 10 minutes for a serious coach and be thrown out of the squad for good.

Nice name

Zidane82

You guys simply do not appreciate how good he STILL is !!

I bet you lot were hounding out Puyol when he lost a bit of pace

KingLeo10

You guys simply do not appreciate how good he STILL is !!

I bet you lot were hounding out Puyol when he lost a bit of pace

Puyol was an absolute liability in latter half of 11-12 and 12-13...go back and see how Di Maria destroyed him in 12/13. Put him on skates.

Legends grow old. Stop clinging onto finished players.

JamDav1982

For me he was just as good and was as vocal with same respect.

Those two stand out a mile for keeping other players in check.

Masch was like the coach on the pitch at time and would often see Pep/Lucho pull him across and discuss tactics during games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Puyol was an absolute liability in latter half of 11-12 and 12-13...go back and see how Di Maria destroyed him in 12/13. Put him on skates.

Legends grow old. Stop clinging onto finished players.

Ya Puyol wasnt the same in 2012 and 2013 in terms of his defense abilities but his leadership was still immense. Di Maria fast direction change was incredible though.

Home of Barca Fans