Sergio Busquets

mc_lovin

He keeps on giving the ball away casually with his trademark dive (?). Against better teams that's usually the 1:0.

Very good performance otherwise.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Lost the ball and we conceded once again... This guy is just atrocious, we were lucky Dynamo are shit, but any half decent team exploits his amateur-level play, piss off to retirement now!

clemente

Just weak mentally, we need to erase all the 0-3 chokers, they just bring the whole squad down every time we hit that scoreline, which is Busi, Pique, Alba, Mats, Bob

Windhook

I remember reading Messi noticing the young Busi and saying "I want this guy on the team" kind of remark. All coaches played him, he basically pushed Yaya Toure out of the club, they played in the same position. Vicente Del Bosque remarked during WC 2010 "My lineup starts with Busquets!" and yet my friends, non-Barca fans, even myself including, didn't see that greatness in him. Looking back I understand he was probably the best tackler on the ball Spanish football has ever seen and his passing still has this playmaker traits in it. Also his technique was good for his physique. Last 6-7 years Busi is slow, ineffective when our defensive line is up high.

Catta

Cant believe this guy is a captain. It was obvious the team was crumbling under pressure in the second half, and he didnt even try to encourage other players. God I mis Puyol, Masche, Xavi, Etoo, Ronnie, Marquez, etc. So many leaders in the past.

iniestaGOAT

Brace yourselves. Xavi sounded positive about coaching him and other veterans.

Xavi is obviously going to start him the first few games. He knows everything about his game and probably the only one who knows what xavi wants, maybe as the season goes on he will begin to phase him out. Lets see.

JedBanker

He has no shame, no apologies to fans for woeful performances, keeps doing the same shit. If he had any self respect he would have left 3-4 years ago. Really hoping Xavi does not keep the faith in him.

Home of Barca Fans