Sergio Busquets

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
CR totally selfdestructed his run when he saw Busquets somewhere near the end of the first half. I was laughing so hard. :lol:

Hahaha. That was funny. He can totally beat Sergi in a foot race and is physically stronger than him but Busquets must have had sex with Cristiano's mom.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Slightly generalised but most Sergi haters love Yaya...

Anyway, he was great today and i hope people see that. English dont rate him and im glad hes proving them wrong.

English shouldn't be ones to trust... They rate a couple 30 years olds, a bunch of average players and only one awesome player to beat the whole world and see where they got... Busquets in this moment is better than everyone in the english team, except Rooney...

It'll be very interesting to see him against Paraguay, they're a very physical team and his play-acting will come in handy and snatch a couple yellow cards...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
proud of you boy, the hatred you are generating in such short span of time is incredible! It's not possible for even the most hated figure CR9!! That achievement is testament to your unquestionable talent and growth:party00231:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol, this is great exposre by busquets to start for the national team, i really hope he takes the experiance in and becomes better and better.

Home of Barca Fans