Sergio Busquets

xXKonan

Needs to be benched full time.

I want to give Nico a run of games. I'm sick of this nonsense this guy has to start, he can't do anything anymore unless the other team does nothing. He can't defend, can't run, Can't outmuscle anyone and isn't willing to step out of his comfort zone with the ball. Why the fuck is he still starting?

Fuck this "Hurr Durr he's our captain and he has experience" The guy can't handle anything anymore and gets torn apart so easily.

Messigician

Needs to be benched full time.

I want to give Nico a run of games. I'm sick of this nonsense this guy has to start, he can't do anything anymore unless the other team does nothing. He can't defend, can't run, Can't outmuscle anyone and isn't willing to step out of his comfort zone with the ball. Why the fuck is he still starting?

Fuck this "Hurr Durr he's our captain and he has experience" The guy can't handle anything anymore and gets torn apart so easily.

Go back to every single champions league humiliation, one thing is the same. Busquets being awful

malvolio

Had that pre-assist for Depay's goal. Otherwise was kind of poor. Thing is our whole midfield as a unit is poor.

No real organisation and we get overran by any team there. Busquets might be the main culprit, but I've seen today even FDJ and Roberto being dispossessed and dominated at times.

Bobo32

Had that pre-assist for Depay's goal. Otherwise was kind of poor. Thing is our whole midfield as a unit is poor.

No real organisation and we get overran by any team there. Busquets might be the main culprit, but I've seen today even FDJ and Roberto being dispossessed and dominated at times.

He had some more very nice passes up to Depay from that deep position that he was assumedly told to take (which I dislike very much, it means Roberto and Frenkie needs to go deeper, with their back towards the goal, it means the only obvious options are the wing backs, but Busquets found nice longer balls from there today)

ajnotkeith

Nico is not the solution. He is very Busi-like but with less technique, at the moment (Obviously will improve in the future). He needs to improve his game before we consider dropping Busi (who is also not good enough anymore).

Nico can do more defensively as he has fresh legs but he's quite heavy and slow..

I liked Jandro from the B team last year and thought the club should have signed him by preseason to give him a run of games.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He had some more very nice passes up to Depay from that deep position that he was assumedly told to take (which I dislike very much, it means Roberto and Frenkie needs to go deeper, with their back towards the goal, it means the only obvious options are the wing backs, but Busquets found nice longer balls from there today)

Nice is the last word to describe his performance today. His passing was shit.

Home of Barca Fans