Sergio Busquets

KingLeo10

It seems you should be getting close to agreeing that Messi needs to leave. I see these next few years being like Man U post 2013 levels of darkness.

I like the prospect of Messi at PSG if Ramos joins PSG too. I think that tandem might be enough for CL or at least a final.

JamDav1982

We cannot pay more than 8-10M (18-20M with taxes) a year to Wijnaldum, which is what he will earn at PSG. And we cannot bring all the players that a coach asks when this coach will not continue next season at the club, he will be another Pjanic. And you can say that he could be signed before the PSG offer, and I agree, but it doesn't seem like a bad decision because we have seen that the heart and mind of the player were not with us.

I do not understand so much concern about next season, we are not candidates for anything in the Champions League and Wijnaldum was not going to change it. We have to change our mentality, we are not in the top 8 in Europe right now. All the decisions that are made must be economical to have a future. We are in the same situation as 2001-2002 something like that.

And i agree with you, Busquets is shit since years if we dont have posession.

Never claimed Barca could or should have matched PSG offer to Wijnaldum.

Pjanic is irrelevant as no coach asked for him then left and that doesnt matter anyway if it is player that improves team whether current coach there or not.

Try to improve team where can and anything can happen in CL or league if have team that can very least provide the basics of workrate and movement off ball.

The club still think Busquets is a top DM that is the issue and no real attempt to address that area of team.

Prodi

Never claimed Barca could or should have matched PSG offer to Wijnaldum.

Pjanic is irrelevant as no coach asked for him then left and that doesnt matter anyway if it is player that improves team whether current coach there or not.

Try to improve team where can and anything can happen in CL or league if have team that can very least provide the basics of workrate and movement off ball.

The club still think Busquets is a top DM that is the issue and no real attempt to address that area of team.

If we cant sign Wijnaldum or any other player and there no more free agents with quality... how are we going to improve the team and in the same time reduce the wage bill by 325M?
We have already spent 9M in Emerson so we need to sell players for 36M :lol:

The only solution is no renewing Messi, but that leads us to another type of economic problem in the renewal of sponsors and at the sporting level this year it is impossible to replace with Haaland. Even without Messi we still need to reduce de wage bill by more than 150M.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If we cant sign Wijnaldum or any other player and there no more free agents with quality... how are we going to improve the team and in the same time reduce the wage bill by 325M?
We have already spent 9M in Emerson so we need to sell players for 36M :lol:

The only solution is no renewing Messi, but that leads us to another type of economic problem in the renewal of sponsors and at the sporting level this year it is impossible to replace with Haaland. Even without Messi we still need to reduce de wage bill by more than 150M.

Could have signed Wijnaldum but fucked about for too long thinking it is the dream of every player to play at Barca.

Barca dont need to sell 36m of players for Emerson.

JamDav1982

I still believe it was primarily in Wijnaldum's interest to slow things down. Not much we can do there, but it's easier to blame the club.

100% the correct play to slow it down when Barca are not offering big money, cant decide on their coach for following season and most likely treat it as if Wijnaldum should be honoured just to be considered.

Barca had months to get that deal done and didnt.

FinBarcelonafan

100% the correct play to slow it down when Barca are not offering big money, cant decide on their coach for following season and most likely treat it as if Wijnaldum should be honoured just to be considered.

Yep. Well done by Wij and the agent. Good points.

mc_lovin

Well, we can't just offer him 8ME+. That's the point. Unless we want to make the same mistakes we did under Barto. And he never would have settled for 4-5ME a few months ago. Because why the fuck would he do that.

Either way I am fine with Pedri /Busquets/Frenkie and Puig/Nico/Ilaix behind. Back to the roots.

Edit: You wanted us to throw money at him?

JamDav1982

Well, we can't just offer him 8ME+. That's the point. Unless we want to make the same mistakes we did under Barto. And he never would have settled for 4-5ME a few months ago. Because why the fuck would he do that.

Either way I am fine with Pedri /Busquets/Frenkie and Puig/Nico/Ilaix behind. Back to the roots.

Not the point as never claimed should have offered him 8m and match PSG.

Barca dragged heals on getting the deal done before PSG came in for him.

Be fine when Busquets once again cant cope against top teams then and think he has great season when passed ball well against minnows.

Home of Barca Fans