Sergio Busquets

Messigician

Is it just me or has he stepped up his passing game recently? Genuinely pirlo esque it's strange as he never displayed this forward thinking passing range in his career til now.

Has he always had it? If so it's a waste he didnt use it

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Is it just me or has he stepped up his passing game recently? Genuinely pirlo esque it's strange as he never displayed this forward thinking passing range in his career til now.

He's become a Pirlo-like deep lying playmaker under Koeman that's for sure. Not just breaking the lines but giving one through-ball after another. Years of experience and absence of Xavi and Iniesta have something to do with it. He has always shown his adeptness at an occasional through-ball before but now he is in his passing "prime." Sucks he is so bad physically.

Bobo32

Watch the excellent compilation recently posted, there are a lot of old clips in it. Or watch older videos and see what you have missed.

This season he has generally added some length to his passes, both playing for the wingers and inbehind the defence a bit more than before, but he was always the best forward thinking passer available, especially from that position. He always had some great through balls in him too of course, I remember one assist for Ibrahimovic that season for example

JamDav1982

Nowhere near the deep lying playmakers like Pirlo or a Kroos.

Takes far more touches on ball and doenst have same range to zing it quickly.

More about clever little touches and occasional good through balls but also avoids situations knows is too slow and falls for a foul.

Kul_z

Busi looking like a world beater, but to be fair croatia didnt pressed him enough to make the proper judgment.

Still, we have our doubts but put him in man city and city would become a total different animal

Bobo32

Busi looking like a world beater, but to be fair croatia didnt pressed him enough to make the proper judgment.

Still, we have our doubts but put him in man city and city would become a total different animal

I have no doubts but have known his strengths and weaknesses very well since at least 2010, when I had watched him play for a year or two.
Can't wait for someone to upload this game of his, there were some very nice actions, especially when they tried to press him a couple of times!

Kul_z

I have no doubts but have known his strengths and weaknesses very well since at least 2010, when I had watched him play for a year or two.
Can't wait for someone to upload this game of his, there were some very nice actions, especially when they tried to press him a couple of times!

Well, unfortunately i think all of us are aware that we have a lot of world beaters in our squad but few team players.

Nazario1985

Busi was always like this even when Xavi/Iniesta were here, every coach was swaring by Busi name as they knew how important he was/is.

Now sure smart players adapt with their age, only idiots wont

Kul_z

Id put cardiomann and alba there too. Too bad flopinho isnt available for copa, im sure he would also look like a top player

Home of Barca Fans