Sergio Busquets

vegitot

If he'd tested positive a few weeks ago maybe we'd have better chances to win the league.

Also, is he out for Euro? He'll most likely still be a starter next season so getting some rest during the summer wouldn't be bad. OTOH we've seen what impact covid had on some players so I'm affraid he'll be even worse next season and we'll still have no real alternative to him.

No. You can not replace Busquest because his replacements are way worse.
Btw,
72% - Sergio #Busquets 🇪🇸 has won 88 of his 123 international games for Spain (72%), the best winning ratio between the Spanish players called to play the next European Championships Finals with at least five games played. Essential https://t.co/2tfbuFCQUQ

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Imagine him trying to sprint and play 90 mins with post-corona fatigue :lol: let's hope we won't have to witness it in the autumn.

Bobo32

It would be very fun to see these posters: te amo barca, Messi983 and Blaugrana Bull for example, play 3v3 vs current Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta (or make it Busquets, Roberto and Pique)
Just to see some sprinting...

JohnN

It would be very fun to see these posters: te amo barca, Messi983 and Blaugrana Bull for example, play 3v3 vs current Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta (or make it Busquets, Roberto and Pique)
Just to see some sprinting...

Busquets would Sprint slower than most people under 30yo on this forum.

Zidane82

He has just had a great season and was voted our THIRD best player after Messi and FDJ !!

Have some respect for one of our best ever players !!

Jesus Christ !!!

Last edited:

Bobo32

I don't want to post too pretentiously here, but I just saw this little video here and wonder if people realise what these actions really mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZWOiUbIPBo

I am sure even those watching those games with one eye, and with one hand in the popcorn box, understood that these were brilliant solutions - but do they understand what it means for a team to have a pivote able to do these things regularly and reliably?
Arsenal pressing with six players and feeling they have Busquets surrounded, beaten with an unexpected one touch pass and Iniesta able to play 5v4. They won't sell themselves like that many more times that game, and Barcelona can play comfortably and dominate.

With a normal pivote, the ball is back in the back line in both clips (or stolen), and the opponents can gain energy to press more and get into the games.

Home of Barca Fans