Sergio Busquets

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I am yet to see Toure run. Sergio all the way
I like his tackles compared with Yaya. He really goes for it.

Ok, he goes down as a sissy afterwards but at least he doesn't show fear. Yaya is a monster but he doesn't really perform those rude tackles.

shadows

I like his tackles compared with Yaya. He really goes for it.

Ok, he goes down as a sissy afterwards but at least he doesn't show fear. Yaya is a monster but he doesn't really perform those rude tackles.

But he does way 2 much play acting..IMO he should cut it down..

alexjanosik

The Game
The play acting is the one thing I dont like about his game.We have a few of them on our team.Alves,Henry and Pique are all excellent actors.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's what i meant with going down as a sissy. He should quit that. Not Barcelona style.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I like the fact that he always get fouled easily, gets the oppisition players cards and allows our midfielders to move into the other half of the pitch.

Our future DM

maz

I walk the line
I like the fact that he always get fouled easily, gets the oppisition players cards and allows our midfielders to move into the other half of the pitch.

Our future DM
Yep, although its because of that that i think he's better suited at CM. You dont want that kind of player to be anchoring your midfield.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Definitly a big fan of that aswell. It's part of his charm. He replaced Deco well in that department.

maz

I walk the line
He reminds me of deco in the way that they move the ball around with their feet in a similar way. Of course deco is a miles better passer.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yes Deco is a better passer, but that is because of his age and experience... I think Busquets will become great in this aspect the older he gets

IraqiCulé

Why is Busquets not in this photo? Even Milito seems to be photoshopped in there...

Imatge_fons_youtube_0809.jpg

Home of Barca Fans