Sergio Busquets

BerkeleyBernie

Berkeley has lost the plot
35b25e6055a90133109b005056a9545d

SKS-

Sure it can be viewed as meaningless, but those who consider candidates for the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or deemed that Busi's play had not validated itself worthy. It's a shame because Busi has been nothing short of dominant over the past year at his position.

EdmondDantes

I could not believe he pulled that pass out of the hat tonight. I pictured it happening as soon as he was about to receive the ball and thought to myself, Neymar is holding his run, only Busquets has got that passing range and vision to pick him out. And he did. Credit to Neymar as well for controlling a ball with such pace with his left foot. Any less power in that pass and it wouldn't have made its way through. A beautiful move, from the pressing of Iniesta, Suarez and Munir to Busquets' genius and Neymar left's foot with the first touch and delicate but precise finish.

That was our toughest game so far, and that move won us the game.

utility73

Bossed that match today. Just about time he got back into his top form. We'll need him at his best against Real.

Neymessi

Not gonna say his pass was out of the world or anything because it was a really obvious one to make but even apart from that he is an amazing player.Not gonna even bother to argue with someone who says he is not the best cdm of this era,but was there ever a better cdm than him ever?

Home of Barca Fans