Sergio Busquets

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was ice cold in that finishing... For a moment I though there had been a whistle and he was going to pass the ball to the ref or something and then BOOM... He is so calmed with the ball on his feet its scary...

Trequartista

The good
the way he is improving every year is scary,will be probably thought as one of the holding midfielders ever when he finishes his career

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
This man...

...makes all of the Yaya lovers eat their humble pie in big bitter pieces coated soaked in tears.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am probably the only one here who still rates Yaya higher than Busi.
Imo. he did a better job at the back and going forward and was quite comfortable at playing CB. Now, Busi gets a lot of credit for his tactical awareness and passing but Yaya isn't that far off (if at all) when you really look at it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Busi being selected even when Yaya was clearly in better form. Busi was Pep's favorite for more reasons than one. Yaya saw it.
And I can't say much against it as it's only natural to prefer the home boys.

psychotsek

Imo. he did a better job at the back and going forward and was quite comfortable at playing CB. Now, Busi gets a lot of credit for his tactical awareness and passing but Yaya isn't that far off (if at all) when you really look at it.

This +1
Although Busi has been on awesome form the last few season and a better fit to the team overall.

Edman

+1

J

jiopi

Cool as cucumber, no matter which position.

di-1371.gif

Last edited:

GiantKiller

This man...

...makes all of the Yaya lovers eat their humble pie in big bitter pieces coated soaked in tears.

Woah, that's exactly what I wanted to say. :D

Also, he wasn't to blame for Falcao's goal at all. With space in behind and the forward being much quicker, there was only one clear favourite.

Home of Barca Fans