Sergio Busquets

E

estranged

don't hurt his feelings otherwise he'll go make another account and pollute the forum even further with imaginary second opinions.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
So you would sell him then?

How long do you need to have watched Barcelona for then?

It seems more the fact that some people like yourself dont realise how important he really is.

I'm sorry but if someone offered 100m for Busquests I would take the money and run for the hills, only a fool would turn.

I've watched Barca long enough to know that we've had players play as good as he can for us and we still sold them and won titles, selling Busquets won't destroy Barca.

JamDav1982

I'm sorry but if someone offered 100m for Busquests I would take the money and run for the hills, only a fool would turn.

I've watched Barca long enough to know that we've had players play as good as he can for us and we still sold them and won titles, selling Busquets won't destroy Barca.

What is all this 'I have watched Barcelona long enough' rubbish?

I am sure most people on here have been watching for years.

Who would you replace Busquets with?

He is not for sale and is too important to the team to consider selling him, the price is largely irrelevant.

X

xaviniesta

theres a clear reason why barca have won all the titles.

:busquets:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
What is all this 'I have watched Barcelona long enough' rubbish?

I am sure most people on here have been watching for years.

Who would you replace Busquets with?

He is not for sale and is too important to the team to consider selling him, the price is largely irrelevant.

And all those people watching for years would agree that if someone came in with a 100m bid they would accept it.

JamDav1982

I'm talking pre-Guardiola here mate, way back, think way back, when dinosaurs still walked the earth.

We also won our first treble without him being a starter :p

Wow pre Guardiola?!!!!

I would imagine everyone on here followed them before Guardiola.

I guess Real Madrid should sell Ronaldo as they won more before he arrived?!!

Again, who would you replace Busquets with?

X

xaviniesta

I'm talking pre-Guardiola here mate, way back, think way back, when dinosaurs still walked the earth.

We also won our first treble without him being a starter :p

busquets didn't play pre guardiola so what the hell!?!?!

he started both finals (CL and copa) and played 24 games in la liga...

Alik

It depends... what would Barca do with a 100 mil? Solve debts or buy another player? Which player? What player on the market is worth us losing Busquets for?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Find a decent MC and convert him to DM. :)
Just ask Cocu or Toure who never played as DMs before joining Barca and yet played that role so brilliantly here.

Home of Barca Fans