Sergio Busquets

delancey

Wish he?d retire from Barca in January 👍😂

Way overdue, and he is only playing because his BFF is their manager. All that talk of Meritocracy? 🤪

Gnidrologist

The saddest part is that he also seems to be completely unaware idiot of a guy, given how he describes the state he and his teams usually are in. No way this dolt would become good coach. He really believes the hype ignorant people have created around him. Have he admitted his own fuckup even once?

KingLeo10

Imagine coming back from watching how the Argentina midfield hounded France for the first 80 mins of the final to...

watching Imhotep lead us in Europa KOs and El Clasicos :lol:

When will this nightmare end?

vuji_31

Nightmare is close to finishing, only one who can save him is another coach fraud named Xavi, who don't understands that tiki-taka working without Messi.

Porque

Imagine coming back from watching how the Argentina midfield hounded France for the first 80 mins of the final to...

watching Imhotep lead us in Europa KOs and El Clasicos :lol:

That Emiliano last minute save made me reflect and want to see the Casillas vs Robben save again.

My surprise when I see that the opportunity stemmed from Imhotep challenged for the ball like a wet fart then failing to close down. :lol:

Somethings never change.

KingLeo10

That Emiliano last minute save made me reflect and want to see the Casillas vs Robben save again.

My surprise when I see that the opportunity stemmed from Imhotep challenged for the ball like a wet fart then failing to close down. :lol:

Somethings never change.

I don't want to discredit the guy's legacy as he was an elite player in his prime...but his deficiencies were obvious even when Barca/Spain were at their pomp. For example, the way Chelsea trolled us on the counter in the 2012 CL semis doesn't happen if we have a Yaya Toure as DM to shut down/tactical foul those counters.

CatalinR10

Pretty soon I'd say.

Messi winning it for Argentina gave me hope for the future. Just like he won after so many heartbreaks , so many finals lost , so much trash thrown in his way , so much pain ....

Barcelona is due a CL soon enough for all the suffering starting from the Roma and Liverpool chokes untill now where we are currently in the Europa League.

We're gonna win the CL in max 4 years.

iniestaGOAT

Pretty soon I'd say.

Messi winning it for Argentina gave me hope for the future. Just like he won after so many heartbreaks , so many finals lost , so much trash thrown in his way , so much pain ....

Barcelona is due a CL soon enough for all the suffering starting from the Roma and Liverpool chokes untill now where we are currently in the Europa League.

We're gonna win the CL in max 4 years.

We need to sign some real players for that first and we have no money

Home of Barca Fans