Sergio Busquets

iniestaGOAT

When was Sterling ever a Barca player ??

As regards Rakitic I was one of many who never liked him , I simply never regarded him as having Barca DNA ..plus he will never be known as a Barca legend ..

He is not a barca legend but he is a barca hero like neymar

Judoman

As regards Rakitic I was one of many who never liked him , I simply never regarded him as having Barca DNA ..plus he will never be known as a Barca legend ..

No.

You were not "one of many". You were that dude who racked up literally 100's of hate posts in Rakitic thread alone. Selective memory is a corner stone quality of a hypocrite.

It's not a problem that you like & defend Barca player. The problem is that you have obvious double standards and that you are operating on a pro level of arrogance, which
makes people pick on you just because you are behaving like a class 1 asshole.

xXKonan

Even if we are subjugated to Tebas's bullshit I'd rather still let Busi go.

If Xavi survives after the end of the season, he will still persist with Busi as a starter even if the man is a huge liability these days.

ajnotkeith

He will probably end up renewing.

Xavi will get a load of shite into his ear about how he is still the best DM in the world etc and pump his ego up.

If Messi goes there however may form a pull factor for him to go also.

Zidane82

No.

You were not "one of many". You were that dude who racked up literally 100's of hate posts in Rakitic thread alone. Selective memory is a corner stone quality of a hypocrite.

It's not a problem that you like & defend Barca player. The problem is that you have obvious double standards and that you are operating on a pro level of arrogance, which
makes people pick on you just because you are behaving like a class 1 asshole.

https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/16890-Do-you-want-Rakitic-to-stay/page2

Last edited:

Judoman

https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/16890-Do-you-want-Rakitic-to-stay/page2

Like i said selective memory or in this case selective reading comprehension is a corner stone quality of a hypocrite.That pool shows most of us wanted Rakitic gone, it does not show 100s of
your hate posts, which was my point.

JohnN

Well, Rakitic was also shit when everyone wanted him gone, like busi is now.
Nobody wanted Rakitic gone the first years because he was great. What does this has to do with anything?
Busi cannot pull through tough games anymore and there is no shame in that. He had a great career and is considered one of the best dms to play the game.
But everything ends and what is best for him and Barca is hos retirement before his legacy gets tarnished.

delancey

Well, Rakitic was also shit when everyone wanted him gone, like busi is now.
Nobody wanted Rakitic gone the first years because he was great. What does this has to do with anything?
Busi cannot pull through tough games anymore and there is no shame in that. He had a great career and is considered one of the best dms to play the game.
But everything ends and what is best for him and Barca is hos retirement before his legacy gets tarnished.

Before his legacy is tarnished? :lol:

Zidane82

Like i said selective memory or in this case selective reading comprehension is a corner stone quality of a hypocrite.That pool shows most of us wanted Rakitic gone, it does not show 100s of
your hate posts, which was my point.

Did you read the comments in that thread ?

Home of Barca Fans