New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

forcabarca

I'll buy only the red shorts and pair it up with the 2014-15 jersey :)

Xavinho

I think the home shirt looks great. I'll probably buy one.

I also loved the 2014-15 shirt and got one with Xavi on the back seeing as I suspected he'd be leaving. This time round I might go for one of the younger players though. Bartra maybe.

Nike doing a good job for me.

dakt

I don't like it. Blue is too light. Horizontal stripes...I just don't dig it.

This season's home kit was probably the best so far. Now it looks like Freddy Krueger shirt.

Kohe321

I'm relieved to see that the homekit looks way better in its final form on the players than it did in those mockup graphics or the "leaked" pictures we saw, which must have been fakes. Still not a big fan of the horizontal stripes though, sort of looks like cartoonish "prison outfit" stripes you'd see in Donald Duck or something. But I can live with it.

On the other hand, the away kit looks freakin awesome in my opinion. That blue and yellow combination is very fresh and nice looking, two colors that really pop together, and the Senyera stripes at the back again look better here than in the mockups. It reminds me of the Brazil NTs kit, which I've always felt is one of the most beautiful.

Vilarrubi

I'm relieved to see that the homekit looks way better in its final form on the players than it did in those mockup graphics or the "leaked" pictures we saw, which must have been fakes. Still not a big fan of the horizontal stripes though, sort of looks like cartoonish "prison outfit" stripes you'd see in Donald Duck or something. But I can live with it.

On the other hand, the away kit looks freakin awesome in my opinion. That blue and yellow combination is very fresh and nice looking, two colors that really pop together, and the Senyera stripes at the back again look better here than in the mockups. It reminds me of the Brazil NTs kit, which I've always felt is one of the most beautiful.

+1

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I made a poll a while ago asking if people would buy the home kit. Has anyone changed their mind since then?

I for one still won't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans