Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last round of La Liga!

Saturday, 23th of May 2015, 18:30

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
deportivo.v1317892555.png

Last match of Barca's 2014/2015 title winning campaign.
Looking forward to that guard of honor and seeing some of our backup players getting a run.

mazp

Code:
Who cares. Just roll on the Copa and Champions League finals.. We got a treble to win :rockon:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Code:
Who cares. Just roll on the Copa and Champions League finals.. We got a treble to win :rockon:

Pretty sure the people going to the Camp Nou will care about the show and the party :)

Also, MSN has 115 goals, they only need 4 to break madrid's record in this same game.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It would have hurt a lot more if he were playing at his best and retired/left. Luckily, Barca have sort of moved on from his era and style, so this will not adversely affect them.

A Copa win at the Camp Nou would actually be the best send-off. He has mentioned multiple times that Athletic was the club he admired the most outside of Barca.

SocalBarcaFan

Many players I'd like to see but don't know if it'll happen. Vermaelen, Samper, Xavi, and at least one of Sandro or munir to know if they have what it takes to make it at the big club (I'm not optimistic)

Most important for me though is Messi not playing. It will be one of his last chances to rest for the foreseeable future with the two finals and copa America right after coming up.

Catalan Fan

Am just concerned about injuries to be honest, with the two finals coming up we should seriously rotate the team, imho.

I don't see that anything else matters.

EDIT; looking at some of the celebrations after the Atleti game, Pique may well still be drunk !

Last edited:

gatsu

Let's help Messi to score 10 goals :messi:

On a serious note, hope to see both Verminator and lord douglas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans