You are a coach, how would you line up Real Madrid 2015/2016?

raskolnikov

Yep, he should be striker in a 442, which is our best formation imo.

I would want both Isco and James to play in that team along with Kroos, Benzema, Modric and the regular defence with Danilo for Carajal and de Gea for Casillas.

Paganinisrvnge

Imo, Ronaldo goalscoring obsession messes up the team. There are matches where they look for him way too much. If I were forced to keep him, I'd have him up top with Benzema in a 4-4-2. Benzema is so underrated by casuals who don't realize all the work he does for Ronaldo. I always worry about Benzema more than Ronaldo when we play them.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I kick everyone in the nuts and an extra punch in the face of certain players and then resign because I have nothing more to offer to the team. Dreamy!

xavisionary

Iker
Carvajal-Ramos-Varane-Marcelo
Modric-Florenzi-Kroos
James-Draxler
Ronaldo

In: Florenzi, Draxler (Hazard unattainable, need a marquee signing)
Out: Bale, Isco

JackSparrow

I would sell Ronaldo and build my team around Bale.

Ronaldo is 30 and will start to decline. If they sell him now they would get a lot of money for him and could buy a lot of great players with that money, players that would work for the team.

On the other hand, Bale is good. Not 100M good but still world class. Wihout Ronaldo I believe he would become a lot better.

M

monamou

De Gea
Danilo Varane Ramos Marcelo
James Kroos Modric Isco
Bale Aguero

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
The question is, right now, would a team with Bale at its core be better than Ronaldo? Or even potentially? What would Bale offer aside from bettet fks? Im not being cynical honest question. imo the way I see it the right man to replace Ronaldo is a Brazilian wonder boy which lucky for us, is already wearing blaugrana. Sucks for them. We have the worlds best and the future worlds best.

D10S_JC

Barca have the transfer ban, our important players need to play the Copa America.

RM have the pretty high possibility to win the league next season.

dakt

Ronaldo out. Team needs more chemistry and creative players, better goal scoring distribution among offensive line.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just put Ronaldo as the main striker, its basically his unofficial position nowadays anyway.

Ronaldo will suck without a support-striker like Benzema. Benzema does all the hard or "dirty" work, occupying the deep positions to set-up some space for Ronaldo to run into.

4-4-2 diamond

Danilo Varane Ramos Marcelo - Pepe for rotation
James Kroos Kondogbia Modric - Kondogbia as DM, the other three can interchange positions as needed, Isco and Casemiro as rotation options
Ronaldo Benzema - Ronaldo as poacher, Benz as support, keep Chicha for another year since he has some chemistry with CR and James

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
[formation=grey,6]
de Gea
Danilo-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Illara-0-0-0
0-Kroos-0-0-0-Isco-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James-0-0-Benzema-0-0-Ronaldo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]