2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

F

Frejsgodes

A lot of disrespect for Juventus around the internet at the moment. And I dont get why. Juve will be very tough to break down - even for our formidable attack. They are a proven side. I expect a close game who can go either way. 1-0 for Barca or 1-0 for Juve wouldn't surprise us. They are really fucking good.

I know we've looked amazing, but Malaga at home and some other matches still linger. Juve on their dayncan beat any team in the world.

F

Flavia

A lot of disrespect for Juventus around the internet at the moment. And I dont get why. Juve will be very tough to break down - even for our formidable attack. They are a proven side. I expect a close game who can go either way. 1-0 for Barca or 1-0 for Juve wouldn't surprise us. They are really fucking good.

I know we've looked amazing, but Malaga at home and some other matches still linger. Juve on their dayncan beat any team in the world.

Luckily I haven't seen such disrespect. They didn't reach the final by chance. It won't be an easy game. But I'm relieved it won't be a clasico. My heart wouldn't be able to take it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho coached in Italy, knows their language, should be helpful in preparation of the match.

XaviMessiGirl

33xar7o.jpg

Xavi scoring against Juve. :D Hope he can do it again, and that the end result is different than last time!

Altomonte

Great to have Buffon and Pirlo experience another big final. Both are WC winners and Pirlo has won the CL twice (I think) with Milan. They are both class acts. I recommend Pirlo's book "I think therefore I play" for reading ahead of the match. He acknowledges that Barcelona is his favorite team and that he really would have liked to play with Xavi in the Barca midfield. But Milan did not let him leave! I hope it will be a good match without too many yellow cards. Our 3 Amigos should make the difference, my prediction is 3:1 Barca. But it will be a tough fight, Juve's defense is outstanding. The Pope will have a hard time deciding who to root for: His family moved from Piemonte to Argentina and he once invited both Messi and Buffon to the Vatican.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lol, optimism will soon be banned amongst fan or what ?

We will WIN ! That's the only thing a fan should be thinking right now, if an upset happens, be good sport and congratulate Juve, but until then, more convinced that we'll win the CL than ever before !

raskolnikov

Great to have Buffon and Pirlo experience another big final. Both are WC winners and Pirlo has won the CL twice (I think) with Milan. They are both class acts. I recommend Pirlo's book "I think therefore I play" for reading ahead of the match. He acknowledges that Barcelona is his favorite team and that he really would have liked to play with Xavi in the Barca midfield. But Milan did not let him leave! I hope it will be a good match without too many yellow cards. Our 3 Amigos should make the difference, my prediction is 3:1 Barca. But it will be a tough fight, Juve's defense is outstanding. The Pope will have a hard time deciding who to root for: His family moved from Piemonte to Argentina and he once invited both Messi and Buffon to the Vatican.
The football god will show him the path towards enlightenment:messi:

Home of Barca Fans