Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca - Real Sociedad

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Real_Societat.v1317634358.png

Date: 9th of May 2015, 16:00h

We have more scores to settle this season. Sociedad is next. 4 months ago Lucho was almost sacked because we lost points at Anoeta.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Vermaelen-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rafinha-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Pedro-0-Messi-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

On paper, it should be an easy win at home, and Suarez should be rested to avoid a YC and be available for the ATM game.

neo_wolf

This is a game in which i believe if Barca is winning by 3+ goals Messi should be subbed off, hopefully they are winning by that margin by the end of the first half.

EdmondDantes

Same approach as our last league game I reckon. Maybe a few changes, but those are massive 3 points to play for and we very much need them.

Leo_Messi

Suárez should definitely be rested or at least be benched. We can't risk him getting suspended for the game against Atlético at the Estadio Vicente Calderón.

Pedro definetely deserves a start.

La Real have the poorest away record in the league and if my memory serves me right, they have not won at the Camp Nou for 16 straight games.

The only thing that I am worried about is possible fatigue but given the added confidence of last night I doubt that this will play a big role if any at all.

The team is 6 games away from achieving something truly remarkable. I want to see hungry and ruthless lions in all of the remaining games.

Alik

A loss here would hurt.

Hope our team keeps focus.

This is what I would like to see. (Is Mathieu fit to play?)

[formation=barca,9]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-Rafinha-0-Xavi-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Pedro-0-Messi-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

F

Flavia

Suárez should definitely be rested or at least be benched. We can't risk him getting suspended for the game against Atlético at the Estadio Vicente Calderón.

Pedro definetely deserves a start.

La Real have the poorest away record in the league and if my memory serves me right, they have not won at the Camp Nou for 16 straight games.

The only thing that I am worried about is possible fatigue but given the added confidence of last night I doubt that this will play a big role if any at all.

The team is 6 games away from achieving something truly remarkable. I want to see hungry and ruthless lions in all of the remaining games.

I had forgotten Suarez is on 4 yellow cards. He should really sit on this one.

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-BARTRA-0-0
ALVES>MONTOYA-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-0-BUSQUETS>ROBERTO-0-0-0
0-RAFINHA-0-0-0-XAVI-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
PEDRO-0-0-MESSI-0-0-NEYMAR>MUNIR
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

skn02

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-BARTRA-0-0
0-RAFINHA-0-0-0-XAVI-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I think suarez, iniesta, rakitic, alba/alves, and either mashe/busquets will sit. The rest will start.

Leo_Messi

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-BARTRA-0-0
0-RAFINHA-0-0-0-XAVI-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I largely agree with this lineup.

We should be cautious though. La Real might be one of those banana slips that we might regret for years to come. So it would not surprise me at all if Lucho went all in outside of Suárez and possibly Rakitic who looked really tired yesterday when he was subbed off. Killing the game off quickly before half-time would be ideal.

Let us see. I am definitely looking forward to the game and this is a time that we as fans should enjoy to the fullest. Exam periods or not.:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans