Jack Grealish

Mateka

100m for anybody is serious money. I would prefer that nobody is of that value. A fee for a single player today, can be the total amount for a good club.

Grealish is a very good player. Pep has given him every confidence by picking him regularly. Grealish, will get better in and with the City team.

Zidane82

100m for anybody is serious money. I would prefer that nobody is of that value. A fee for a single player today, can be the total amount for a good club.

Grealish is a very good player. Pep has given him every confidence by picking him regularly. Grealish, will get better in and with the City team.

Exactly.. he has possibly played more games than anyone else since he arrived and he is still bedding in and gaining the confidence of his teammates

Zidane82

It?s his first season competing in European football. First season with Pep. I don?t think he?ll be outrageously good for city but he?ll be far better than what he?s shown so far. Villa look dreadful without him (much to my delight)

Exactly ... he has been carrying Villa for years

fergus90

Exactly ... he has been carrying Villa for years

To be fair carrying us to keep us in the top flight is different from pushing City on further and improving them, which is probably expected of him at 100 million.

He will do well enough as he is a talented player but at Villa he was our most talented player. At City there are others much better, difficult to stand out or justify your fee.

Not that the transfer fee is his fault, but you know media narrative and all that will use it as the stick to beat him with.

Last edited:

olivis

There are 2 players worth 100m right now. That's it.

The likes of Messi, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Neymar are too old.

So I'm guessing that leaves Mbappe and Haaland?

I where how you rank other young talents like Pedri, Bellingham, Fati...

Also what about current world class players like Salah or Kimmich?

MTL_Barca

Only 6 goals 4 assists so far for City. 120 million.

Barto should try to get into a PL club, suits him well. Antony will end up as the next huge flop.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Only 6 goals 4 assists so far for City. 120 million.

Barto should try to get into a PL club, suits him well. Antony will end up as the next huge flop.

Not sure if he's gonna end up as a flop he might cause of the price tag but for grealish to succeed he needs a whole team built around him not the same case with Anthony

Jenks

He has all the physical and technical attributes to be great but he just has no killer instinct. It's like he scared to lose the ball or make a mistake.

Zidane82

He has all the physical and technical attributes to be great but he just has no killer instinct. It's like he scared to lose the ball or make a mistake.

He will be fine

Every player struggles for a while to get used to Pep?s system - apart ( from Haaland who plays in a specific position ) .

Zidane82

Just recently back from injury and got Man of the Match today

::

Grealish

Repaid Guardiola's support immediately with his first goal of the season. Caused Wolves plenty of problems all afternoon with his trickery and skill. 8

Home of Barca Fans