Jack Grealish

Butaan4barca

Everyone is potentially a barca player just look at douglas

Let me give this example

Pogba is a great player already, but i don't find him a barca type player ( i hope i am wrong, specially if we end up signing him)

greenlish is young and giften, has long way to go, but he is that kind ( totally my opinion, from the impression i got, as it stands now)

so by potentially barca player i mean, he has potential(which he has to fullfill)...a barca player (basic characteristics, in a way he plays)

xavisionary

Dropped from the first team indefinitely for going clubbing after Villa got their arses handed to them by Everton last week. Then going to a party at a hotel on the Sunday.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doesn't surprise me. After all, this is the guy that someone found unconscious on the street in some Spanish party city after drinking too much. He's really not the brightest fella.

xavisionary

Bah he's human I guess, throw 20 grand a week at 10 teenagers and more than one will fuck up. Glad to see Garde cracking down on him though.

J

Jamie Cal

He's a nob and this isn't surprising in the least. A lot of good declaring yourself for England when you haven't got it upstairs, kid.

Jenks

Does no one think the reaction has been a bit over the top? All he did was go out and get drunk.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Not over the top.

"All he did was go out and get drunk" after his team lost 4-0. Last season Ronaldo celebrated his 30th birthday after that 4-0 defeat to Atletico and remember how big that was?

He's 20 and has been unproffessional quite a few times. And England has so few talents and it'd be a shame if he ruined himself so I think it's his last chance.

Jenks

Awesome talent:-

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1201247116066246661

Should be playing for England and think he will be playing for a bigger club 2020.

Harry Redknapp's comments on him earlier in the week:-

https://talksport.com/football/634970/spain-italy-jack-grealish-harry-redknapp-england-aston-villa/

I'm not a big fan of the profile of midfielder that Southgate favours. I would have Grealish and Foden both in the squad ahead of Mount, personally.

Home of Barca Fans