Jack Grealish

Zidane82

Said about himself he is "actually a type of winger that does not score".

Stunning.

He has scored plenty of goals over the years and 90% have been fabulous strikes .. he just prefers creating rather than scoring .. it is only the same as a goal scorer preferring to score rather than give an assist

Jadentheman

He's more Iniesta like in his playstyle than Foden. ANd Iniesta played wing from time to time. Grealish is balling that's all I can say.

Jenks

He has scored plenty of goals over the years and 90% have been fabulous strikes .. he just prefers creating rather than scoring .. it is only the same as a goal scorer preferring to score rather than give an assist

Yeah but he's not assisting either.

Zidane82

Yeah but he's not assisting either.

Stats do not tell the whole story ? you must realise that ?

Grealish was involved in all 6 goals against United ..
He was driving forward , taking opponents out of the equation and so creating loads of space for everyone else .

If you watch a video clip of KDBs best passes they are the amazing through balls to a wide player who slots it across to Haaland .. so the wide player gets the assist and KDB does not get a mention even though his initial through ball was more crucial than the cross !

Jenks

His output has been so poor that now we're supposed to get excited about simple midfield passes.

In case anyone wants to refresh their memories on his amazing contributions to the goals:

Last edited:

feggydinho

He was driving forward , taking opponents out of the equation and so creating loads of space for everyone else .

If you watch a video clip of KDBs best passes they are the amazing through balls to a wide player who slots it across to Haaland .. so the wide player gets the assist and KDB does not get a mention even though his initial through ball was more crucial than the cross !

I get your point but KDB currently has 9 assists in 9 league games, and Grealish has none in this age of stats.

Zidane82

His output has been so poor that now we're supposed to get excited about simple midfield passes.

In case anyone wants to refresh their memories on his amazing contributions to the goals:

I never said he was amazing in that match I actually thought he had one of his poorer games .. I said he was involved in all the goals .. the two he was not shown in there had him running deep from defence .. that is breaking through the ranks and completely ruins the other teams plans .. but you know that , dont you ;)

Home of Barca Fans