Jack Grealish

vuji_31

He will never prove he is worth 100mil.

He would need to score 20 goals and 15 assists like Kane last season.

And that will not happen.

Daisymorr

I like Grealish, he is a class player but 100 mil is a bit much. He may go to a new level at City and prove his worth but to be 100 million player you have to stand out game after game. KDB is a 100 million player but Grealish has a lot to prove to live up to that price tag..

Does this move rule City out of getting Kane? Surely cannot afford both in one Window

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With FFP basically being suspended and a joke right now they can easily afford both given they're bankrolled by a state like PSG.

Jadentheman

I like Grealish, he is a class player but 100 mil is a bit much. He may go to a new level at City and prove his worth but to be 100 million player you have to stand out game after game. KDB is a 100 million player but Grealish has a lot to prove to live up to that price tag..

Does this move rule City out of getting Kane? Surely cannot afford both in one Window

Not really. 100M player means sh*t in terms of performance. It's all about how good a player looks in marketing and getting the buzz on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Reddit :lol:

Look how many 100M purchases in recent history have turned out to be nothing more than glorified YouTube highlight players. Including Barca flops Dembele and Coutinho :lol:

Daisymorr

Not really. 100M player means sh*t in terms of performance. It's all about how good a player looks in marketing and getting the buzz on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Reddit :lol:

Look how many 100M purchases in recent history have turned out to be nothing more than glorified YouTube highlight players. Including Barca flops Dembele and Coutinho :lol:

True, we have enough 100mil flops. I think Pep might make him into a start though. He does have a lot of potential and may get better training with the best players. He will either grow and get better or shrivel and go into his shell.

Rassvet

spending 250m on Kane and Grealish will be City's equivalent of us getting Coutinho and Griezmann

Jenks

I don't think the price tag is much of an issue for anyone at City. The only obstacle that has ever stood in the way of their spending is FFP. I think this deal will happen and I think the Kane deal will happen too.

Zidane82

True, we have enough 100mil flops. I think Pep might make him into a start though. He does have a lot of potential and may get better training with the best players. He will either grow and get better or shrivel and go into his shell.

He thrives on big games

He was Man of Match in his first 4 games for England .. his best performance was against a very strong Belgium side

messi2140

6racies Xavi
?There is a big chance we are not going to sign a striker this summer,? Guardiola said. ?We have enough players in the first team right now and we have interesting players in the academy, so there is a big chance that because of the economic situation in the world right now, we are not going to sign a striker next season.?

?I don?t know what is going to happen but at these prices we are not going to buy any striker,? Guardiola continued. ?It?s impossible. We cannot afford it. All the clubs are struggling financially, us as well. Today there is more chance we will not buy a striker next season.?

I don't think there is a manager out there that is as two-faced as him.

KingLeo10

> Lose CL final without Messi - Xavi - Iniesta to carry you

> Proceed to buy 250M of flops

> Exit in QFs as usual

:lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans