Lliga: Barca - Getafe 6-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Tuesday, 28th of April 2015, 20:00h

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Getafe_CF.v1317633733.png

Last December we dropped points (0-0) at Alfonso Perez stadium.

Don't know if we'll see heavy rotations head of Saturday's visit to Cordoba but I would like to see Neymar/Suarez getting rested. Probably Iniesta/Busquets too.

khaled_a_d

Never underestimate this team .Getafe can always be a dangerous team even in away game .hopefully we get the win

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good game for rotating, i'd like piqué (>bartra) / busi (>roberto) / neymar or suarez (>pedro) to be rested.

I'm not saying Messi because I don't think it's gonna happen, though i'd like him to be rested too.

Also ... will we be seing .. :vermaelen: ??

Last edited:

Jombi

Lets hope very few players are rested. It would an utter disaster if we piss away the league by underestimating/resting players and playing lots of players with low match fitness.

Suarez doesnt need rest IMO. He rested for 5 months before he made his debut. Maybe Bartra can get a game again and Adriano will most likely also play.

Leo_Messi

I don't like Getafe so hopefully the team will trash them. They are average at best and a completely irrelevant club that does not belong in the best category of Spanish football.

Bartra, Rakitic, Pedro and Adriano should play from the start.

Suárez and Mathieu will be sanctioned for 1 game if they receive another yellow card. We have Córdoba away in round 35.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hope so! Seems surreal we could see him play in 2 days.

Haha, yeah it's kinda hard to believe.

I really hope he can stay fit and help us in this last stretch, even though CB is not the position where we lack the most.

Lets hope very few players are rested. It would an utter disaster if we piss away the league by underestimating/resting players and playing lots of players with low match fitness.

Suarez doesnt need rest IMO. He rested for 5 months before he made his debut. Maybe Bartra can get a game again and Adriano will most likely also play.

We're not talking about fielding douglas, I trust Bartra, Sergi Roberto and Pedro completely in a home game against Getafe.

I don't like Getafe so hopefully the team will trash them. They are average at best and a completely irrelevant club that does not belong in the best category of Spanish football.

Bartra, Rakitic, Pedro and Adriano should play from the start.

Suárez and Mathieu will be sanctioned for 1 game if they receive another yellow card. We have Córdoba away in round 35.

Completely forgot about the YCs, don't think it'll be that much of a disaster if they get it and miss Cordoba, if they don't play they'll have to provoque it in the Cordoba game and it might be difficult to volontarely push for a YC for 2 players, last time there was a bit of noise around Busi pushing his.

L

linetty

Easy game for a change. Hoping to see a bit of the Verminator.

raskolnikov

I prefer some heavy rotations in this match.

Lets rest Pique, Busquets and Messi

Lets start with Alves- Bartra-Mascherano-Matthieu in defence
Rakitic-Sergi Roberto-Iniesta in midfield
Pedro-Suarez-Neymar in attack

Let Suarez get that fifth yellow and miss the cordoba game, so that we dont have the risk missing him against Atletico or even Sociedad.

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-0-0-0-Xavi
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation] Score 2 early goals and sub messi..

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Barra-0-Mathieu-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-0-Raki-0-Xavi-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

- Messi needs some rest.
- Would love to see Roberto at DM.
- Bartra plays

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu>Vermaelen-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Rafinha-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Messi-0-0-Neymar>Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

L

linetty

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu>Vermaelen-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Rafinha-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Pedro-0-0-Messi-0-0-Neymar>Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
This pretty much. :thumbsup:

raskolnikov

Why do you guys keep lining up Adriano? Hasnt he shown enough how he should not be playing anymore this season. He nearly cost us the liga woth his disgraceful performance against Valencia. At this point Matthieu> Adriano as lb back up.

Home of Barca Fans