LLiga: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-1

Alik

Coming back after internationals is always tricky.
It disrupts the team rhythm, some players have to travel a lot, some and up fatigued and few players get into holidays mindframe.

For Celta, Lucho needs to utilize those who are fresh.Xavi, Adriano, Mathieu aren't partaking in internationals and should be raring to go. Same for Pedro who isn't playing much for Spain versus Neymar being run down by Dunga.
Rakitic only plays one international and has entire week to rest for Celta.

[formation=barca,1]
Bravo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Adriano
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Pedro
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I like that lineup.

Barcadub

Mathieu deserves to start this. His last 2 games have been great.

Plus he hasn't been travelling around with the france team. I think Masch may be on the bench for this one. Will be interesting to see if the Busquets injury actually worked against him with Mathieu playing so well and now with Busi back he has to be first choice again.

F

Flavia

I'm worried about this game. Hope Messi is 100% by sunday, or we might suffer.

[formation=barca,10]
BRAVO
0-0-PIQUE-0-MATHIEU-0-0
ALVES-0-0-0-0-0-ADRIANO
0-0-0-BUSQUETS-0-0-0
0-RAKITIC-0-0-0-INIESTA>Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
MESSI>Pedro-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mathieu deserves to start this. His last 2 games have been great.

Plus he hasn't been travelling around with the france team. I think Masch may be on the bench for this one. Will be interesting to see if the Busquets injury actually worked against him with Mathieu playing so well and now with Busi back he has to be first choice again.
Masch can't play, he's suspended.

barcanuck

Only guarantees in this lineup will be:

Bravo

Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Adriano

Midfield seems hard to predict with Iniesta, Busi being away. Rafinha, Roberto may get a shock start with Xavi and Rakitic most likely starting.

Forwards should be MSN but only the S is guaranteed since Messi has a slight knock and Ney played 180 mins with Brazil. May see Pedro take one of the spots.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They were away on international duty so maybe a bit tired.

Ah, well busi has been resting up until this spain games so no reason for him not to play, may be iniesta can rest.

But I don't see Lucho doing any sort of experimentation in this game, he would get murdered if we even draw.

Kerrybai

This game is a huge banana skin. We may lead the league by 4 points but Madrid have a really easy month in April, in fact I would say its their easiest league month of the season while we have arguably our hardest month.

We need everyone to be at the top of their game this month.

Antimadridista1

Really tough fixture. We can't afford to lose points or the Clasico win would be for nothing.
We need to keep Madrid at 4points.

Bravo
Alves - Pique - Mathieu - Adriano
Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Last edited:

Vars

Banned
[formation=barca,7]
bravo
0-0-pique-0-mathieu-0-0
alves-0-0-0-0-0-adriano