Barca elections 2015

L

linetty

Paco Jemez's team is playing beautiful attacking football. Not quite sure he's got the defense sorted out though. Maybe it's just he doesn't have quality players at his hand.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Seems like the next three months could be decisive for Lucho. I hope he can win a title so he can keep on improving this team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Former player Oscar Garcia and Rayo coach Paco Jemez are candidates to become Barcelona coach if Jordi Farre wins the elections. [sport]

Well, he's not going to win anyway. :lol:

Anyway, we can't keep changing coaches every season. If Lucho does well, he deserves to stay, regardless of change in board.

JamDav1982

Former player Oscar Garcia and Rayo coach Paco Jemez are candidates to become Barcelona coach if Jordi Farre wins the elections. [sport]

Paco Jemez should be offered the B team job so they can have a closer eye on him and see what he does in a league that he is expected to get results in.

I like him a lot but cannot see anyone winning the election with him on their ticket.

Especially not now when the team are winning again.

Hopefully the election stuff is done quietly in the back ground until nearer the end of the seasons it feels like a lot of distractions have gone away and everyone is concentrating on the football.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Paco Jemez should be offered the B team job so they can have a closer eye on him and see what he does in a league that he is expected to get results in.

I think that would be a good idea too. My only question is: Would he take the job, considering Primera Division to Liga Adelante, coaching a B team, is a bit of a step down.

I also liked the tour idea you proposed yesterday, where we would send our new signings for the senior side and b team, as well as a few b team squad members, on tour a month or so before they'd be able to officially debut for us. I have no idea of whether or not you were being serious though.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I think that would be a good idea too. My only question is: Would he take the job, considering Primera Division to Liga Adelante, coaching a B team, is a bit of a step down.

Possibly not.... depends on how he views it - as an opportunity or a step down.

There is big rumours in England he is going to be the next Brentford manager though!

khaled_a_d

Barcelona presidential elections will be held on Sunday 19 or 26 July, depending on the result of the Champions League semi-finals. [ara]

Antimadridista1

Presidential candidate Benedito has talked with Paul Pogba (22) and will talk with Juventus later this month. Deal could be worth 70M. [efe]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very much doubt Benedito could pull something like that. And btw. I thought he presented himself as "different". I guess all are same when desperate for power.

bismp

Whoever wins should keep Lucho_Other than that,the new president should make deals for the January transfer window:a good RB and a world class CM

If we win the trble,Barto may win though

Leo_Messi

I don't like the rumors of Laporta teaming up with his old pal Jorge Mendes and the rumors that say that Laporta is struggling with assembling a strong team to support his candidacy.

My worst fears of this moronic board getting reelected might not be that far fetched. Especially if we end this season well.

Laporta better announce some gifts for us club members before we embark to the voting ballots.

Home of Barca Fans