Harry Kane

Laplacian

Would you pay 75m + Dembele for Lukaku?

Purely hypothetical. I don't think either Inter or Dembele agree to that.

Idk, don't really follow serie a. Based on his Manchester United tenure, he seemed to have struggled with pressure + technical issues in games against low block oppositions. His finishing and movement was class though, especially during his first season.

It's a risky gamble but I'd take it.

Windhook

Would you pay 75m + Dembele for Lukaku?

I'd rather go for Lukaku as he is not injury prone and scores tons of goals, no matter whether it is the PL or Serie A. He should be our second target if the Haaland transfer fails. The guy can adapt to any system.

El Flaco

I don't understand why people feels bad for Harry Kane's situation. He signed a 6-year contract & earns 200 000 pounds-a-week.

He should've done what Christian Eriksen did by running down his previous contract.

I'd rather go for Lukaku as he is not injury prone and scores tons of goals, no matter whether it is the PL or Serie A. He should be our second target if the Haaland transfer fails. The guy can adapt to any system.

Lukaku is massively underrated. A lot of people still view him as the chunky Man U striker with a garbage first touch.

Morten

I don't understand why people feels bad for Harry Kane's situation. He signed a 6-year contract & earns 200 000 pounds-a-week.

He should've done what Christian Eriksen did by running down his previous contract.

Lukaku is massively underrated. A lot of people still view him as the chunky Man U striker with a garbage first touch.

Agreed.
Lukaku is more than just a poacher, he has improved a great deal playing with his back to the goal, and he is always good running in behind, much faster than he looks.
He has picked up quite a few assist this season, he's been great overall.

Birdy

Quality journo info broke a few days ago that:

1) Kane wants to leave SPurs this summer

2) Man City is well placed to snatch him ahead of any other club, IF Haaland can NOT be bought

Falcao

He’s amazing tbh. Had nothing to feed on playing Jose ball tonight but two chances, two lethal finishes. Unfortunately he’s trapped at Spurs, no English club will get him so it’s down to a big European side to get Daniel Levy to sell.

Morten

He’s amazing tbh. Had nothing to feed on playing Jose ball tonight but two chances, two lethal finishes. Unfortunately he’s trapped at Spurs, no English club will get him so it’s down to a big European side to get Daniel Levy to sell.

What is it now, top on both top scorer list and assist list, playing in a dysfunctional team? Amazing, really.

If he doesnt get player of the year at this rate i dont know whats going on.

As for leaving, City needs a new striker and considering Pep despise Raiola, i could see them making the push.

Unlikely though.

Kane is good but has some flaws.
Personally, i prefer Lukaku for us: more speed and stamina, more runs, less injury-prone, better form this season. And both have the same price.
He is for me the 2nd option after Haaland.

Home of Barca Fans