Pedro Rodriguez

Andresito

Staff member
Cool to see this cat still going strong at 35.

He's averaging a goal or an assist every 100 minutes with 6 G+A in 14 games.

BerkeleyBernie

Cool to see this cat still going strong at 35.

He's averaging a goal or an assist every 100 minutes with 6 G+A in 14 games.

Honestly, if he saw more of the ball, the team would do even better. He's very clever with his positioning and, of course, has great awareness of his teammates'. He combines well when Luis Alberto, another Spaniard and former Barcelona B star, is on the pitch.

Lazio is also doing great on defense this year. A lot of that is do to everyone tracking back quickly, including Pedro. No nonsense.

Porque

Confirms how much our level has dropped that a player who left because he wasn't good enough for our then 11, would now walk back into it at 35 years old.

We could field a team of 35 year old Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets, Pique, etc and get through to this year's knockout stages of the CL.

The only difference is that they would have had to left between 30-32 year old so that they get their fitness and motivation back, and then return at 35.

If they stay all the way through they just become wet farts and deferrals.

feggydinho

Confirms how much our level has dropped that a player who left because he wasn't good enough for our then 11, would now walk back into it at 35 years old.

We could field a team of 35 year old Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets, Pique, etc and get through to this year's knockout stages of the CL.

The only difference is that they would have had to left between 30-32 year old so that they get their fitness and motivation back, and then return at 35.

If they stay all the way through they just become wet farts and deferrals.

I get your point, but even you know this is a lie. that 35-year-old team would get trashed on so many levels

Andresito

Staff member
Probably one of the most underrated players ever. I wonder where he'd rank among today's top wingers had he been in his prime now.

BerkeleyBernie

Probably one of the most underrated players ever. I wonder where he'd rank among today's top wingers had he been in his prime now.

Old Xavi interview:
Because they?re humble, because they sacrifice themselves, because they have exceptional talents and are extremely committed, but they?re not recognized and that upsets me. I know how much work is needed to get to the top, and they did get there; they won everything and they?ve always put themselves in the service of the team, just like Jordi [Alba]. Always. It?s the same for Andres and for Pique, don?t think it isn?t, but they, like me and Leo, have been praised. Pedro and Sergio are extraordinary footballers. Pedro?s story is exceptional: a Barcelona forward, raised in the academy, gets to the very top and wins everything. You have to look at him, applaud him and say, ?Kids, learn from him!? And Busi? I?ve never seen a more intelligent footballer on the pitch.

BerkeleyBernie

Expertly finished opportunistic goal to open the scoring for Lazio today, securing their #2 spot in the table for a second week.

1:19 into highlights.

BerkeleyBernie

Stunning top-drawer postage stamp curler vs Milan after bamboozling his marker, threading it through 4 defenders. Called back for offsides (I'm guessing Immobile was coming back from an offsides position before laying off the ball to Pedro).

At 11:27

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
15 years on! And that's since he's been a part of 1st team here. Amazing and a beacon to all kids as to what you can accomplish through hard work.

Home of Barca Fans