Pedro Rodriguez

BerkeleyBernie

Used to be my fav Barca player. Maybe still is.

Not my favorite overall but my favorite for attitude, for sure. Always gives it his all both in offense and defense, always trying to help the team and play collectively, plays with joy. Always a fan favorite wherever he goes.

Last edited:

TheStig

In hindsight he should/could have stayed. He would play less for 2 seasons 15/16 and 16/17 but after Ney's departure he would again be a starter from 2017 until today.

Like him since forever but moving from Roma to Lazio is a shit move.

BerkeleyBernie

In hindsight he should/could have stayed. He would play less for 2 seasons 15/16 and 16/17 but after Ney's departure he would again be a starter from 2017 until today.

Like him since forever but moving from Roma to Lazio is a shit move.

Pedro was forced out by Mourinho. And Sarri + Pedro is a good match. I'm betting the team improves quite a bit after Sarri's been able to pick up some players in the next year and mold the team to his style.

At the moment, Pedro/Lazio are ahead of Mourinho/Roma in the table. :lol: And Pedro's been instrumental, probably second most important player after Immobile.

BerkeleyBernie

Came on as a sub and dribbled 3 players on the break through the midfield in today's Europa league fixture to set up the first goal at 56'. Scored the third goal with a dummy and a left foot shot to wrap it up. Lazio secure passage out of the group stage.

3:39

Last edited:

Porque

We have dropped so much that current Pedro would improve us. But at that point of time it was right to remove him and try and improve the shop.

Shame we can't be the same cutthroat in other positions.

Bobo32

We have dropped so much that current Pedro would improve us. But at that point of time it was right to remove him and try and improve the shop.

Shame we can't be the same cutthroat in other positions.

I think he wanted to prove himself elsewhere? He'd always be at minimum a GREAT fourth or fifth option in attack (first option this year, and starter last year) and it would've been correct to try and get him to return every time he switched clubs since leaving.

BerkeleyBernie

Four 1/2 passes exchanged between Luis Alberto (10) and Pedro (9) open the attack leading to Lazio's third goal.

Starts 6:00 minutes in.

Home of Barca Fans