Pedro Rodriguez

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He offers way more than Pippo. As much of a legend as he is, he really can't do anything other than score (a lot), while Pedrito has shown many times his playmaking and crossing potential

MinaFCB

x5bha1.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He offers way more than Pippo. As much of a legend as he is, he really can't do anything other than score (a lot), while Pedrito has shown many times his playmaking and crossing potential

Perhaps. But i dont think he is on the same level like the other Barca players regarding ball control and passing. He loses the ball to easily, mispasses to often and also doesnt seem to be the most successful dribbler (well ok, when you get compared to Iniesta, Messi and even Xavi its hard to look too awesome there). But right, his shooting and finishing is awesome. Still he is kind of strange winger, not gifted with the usual properties for a winger, but instead has that finishing ability that makes him efficient and effective on the pitch.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Exactly, he's something of a shakeup. And he is young, his ability to beat a man will improve, he's fast and almost unbelievably tough, he gets kicked around the shop all day but gets up and runs harder. He'll refine his technique.... like you said, you're comparing 3 fucking awesome and experienced players to one who has just broken onto the stage. I think Pedro'll keep improving as his dribbling and trickery increase to complement his crossing and vision... take a look at some of the awesome assists he's given this year, the kid is badass

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep Guardiola - I don't know if Laporta has enough money if he had to buy Pedro in transfer market

That's some huge praise, hope he lives up to it

barca96

i find it quite weird that no club has shown any interest in pedro.
i would like to know how much they rate pedro..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i find it quite weird that no club has shown any interest in pedro.
i would like to know how much they rate pedro..

I'm not sure Barca players are legitimate targets for other clubs, in any event...Homegrown players, apart from GDS, just don't run off..from the best club on the planet

Home of Barca Fans