Pedro Rodriguez

C

Culer10

He is a great player but he is not self-confident (unlike Bojan) and he needs to work hard on his speed.

maz

I walk the line
I would say he has more confidence than bojan. Simply because he doesnt feel the pressure that bojan has been feeling. It allows him to express himself more freely

Evil

Shabazz
Did a great job yesterday. He´s no Messi or anything, but a great backup, better than Hleb atleast. He ran twice as much as any player, fought for the ball, cut it well, and set up other players. I would love to see him play some more Liga matches.

Zqa-

He did okay, and had a good shot at Asenjo after some good dribbles. What impressed me was his speed, f*ck he's fast!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, comparing him to Messi would be unfair of course. It's not that we always have had a Messi playing magic over the whole field.

I think we have some good follow ups in the youth ranks now. I only hope they receive the play time they deserve. But I'm sure Pep knows what he is doing with all those young boys.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Nah, I don't agree, I think he'll improve a lot next season and can be our main backup for Messi or who knows, some sort of AMF. Definately a waste to loan him.

maz

I walk the line
He doesnt need to be loaned out. If he is loaned we will most probably sell him which obviously isnt a good thing.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Anyone else really impressed with his trickery? A few times this season he's employed great cut-backs, pirouettes inside the box and totally bamboozled defenders. Fast as fuck too. Underrated imo, in a couple of seasons he and Messi will own the right wing.

Home of Barca Fans