DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
José Luis Gayá Peña
25 May 1995 (age 19)
Born: Pedreguer, Spain
1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
Left back

imagen34904g.jpg

Brilliant left back coming in for Valencia. After losing Alba and Bernat successively, Gaya proves to be yet another amazing LB canterano for Los Che and, to me, looks like the most talented of the three. He's been among their best players at the start of this season (on the same performance tier as Paco) and looks really mature for his extremely young age. Best teenager in La Liga that I can think of currently (yes, ahead of Munir). He's one to keep a close eye on as the season goes on.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He looks to be a really good talent. Now if only Valencia would produce some similarly talented rightbacks. :mou:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He looks to be a really good talent. Now if only Valencia would produce some similarly talented rightbacks. :mou:

I know that they haven't produced him, but Joao Cancelo looked good against Cordoba 2 weeks ago. He's great at going forward and quite decent at defending. He's definitely one for the future IMO.

Andrew M

I think you're overrating him a bit, DonAndres.

He does look very promising, though, I agree. I have seen all Valencia's games thus far

JamDav1982

F

Flavia

I read on twitter flo might be doing all that in case rm gets a similar ban to ours. I'm sure they'll do much better in case that happens.

Leo_Messi

Great, great player. The future left back for La Roja IMO. I have been very impressed by him this season. What is it with Valencia and left backs recently? Alba, Bernat and now Gayá. Impressive.

As I wrote in the RM thread yesterday;

A funny observation that I realized earlier today.

RM might end up with Marcelo/Gayá and Carvajal/Danilo next season while we might end up with Alba/Adriano and Montoya/Lord Douglas in a worst case scenario.

Just laughable really.:rosell::zubi::bartomeu:

Bertus

Gianfranco Cicchetti (via CRC radio): "Real Madrid have closed the transfer of Jose Luis Gaya from Valencia, for ~ 40M, to be announced next week"

http://www.europacalcio.it/news/cic...xi-pereira-offerto-anche-al-napoli-73368.html
Would not be surprised if it's true.

Great fullbacks they will have next season (if true, because it isn't confirmed yet)

I read on twitter flo might be doing all that in case rm gets a similar ban to ours. I'm sure they'll do much better in case that happens.
Read the same. And heard the same on the french sport radio today.

Flo is not as suicidal as the current Barca's board.

It hurts to listen to journalists ROFLing about Barca because they ended up signing Douglas knowing there was an upcoming Transfer Ban :(

Home of Barca Fans