2014-2015 UEFA Youth League

L

linetty

Shakhtar has beaten Anderlecht? didn't see this coming .have to root for them to win it all
Yeah, Shakhtar-Chelsea the final. Not having high hopes for the Ukrainian side as Chelski's forwards are great. Anything can happen in football though, especially in the youth teams.

BenRobbins

Good block from Clarke-Salter there. Shaktar were in.

I work with his step-brother, he seems a good talent like most of this chelsea team.

L

linetty

Shakhtar is playing really well, the better team by far. They came close to equalizing a few times but Chelsea defends well.

L

linetty

Damn, Chelsea could've scored 2 or 3 goals in the last 5 minutes. They went mad, so much quality and potential in this team.

L

linetty

Great goal Solanke. Haddadi was top scorer with 11 and Solanke already has 12 with 50 mins yet to play.

Kohe321

Man these Chelsea youngsters are playing really well. A lot of individual quality yes, but I'm really most impressed with how well they are linking up.

L

linetty

Deserved win for Chelsea but it could've gone either way, Shakhtar fought till the end and they also have a quality team. It was a great game nonetheless, thouroughly enjoyable, very intense.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah they look really promising. Good times ahead for Vitesse.
Pretty much this. It's sad but Mourinho is too scared of failing to give youth a chance, despite the fact that our youth team is one of the best around, and has been one of, if not the best in England for a number of years. We're in the FA Youth Cup final again, I think 4 finals in a row now. Mou reckons Loftus-Cheek is going to play for the first team next season, we'll see. Also I don't see why we need to buy Icardi or any other striker when we have Solanke, he'd be fine as a 2nd backup after Remy since Drogba is done. We also don't need to buy any more AMs either because we have Boga and Brown. Sure they're pretty young but it doesn't mean they can't be used as subs in some games. Mou's "giving youth a chance" is putting them on when the result is already set, that gives them practically 0 experience cause they're on there with not much to play for.

Home of Barca Fans