Martin Odegaard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not good enough if you aspire to be a CL giant again.

That's just how it is.

You're better off bringing him back later if he develops into a World Class midfielder, but he's very far from it. He has his moments of brilliance like that assist, but at the moment he's better off at a club at Arsenal level.

Both for him and our NT.

El Gato

Villarato!
Just dropping by to say: El "folk tales" Gato.

On a more serious note, that's a decently accurate appraisal of talents. Not sure I'd have R10 in the assessment though, or maybe it's only an assessment of his attributes as an AM.

what folk tales :adriano:

Nedved ain't exactly an AM either. Just anyone that's remotely key to team's chance creation. Would put Marcelo and Alves in Tier 1 if could but let's be remotely reasonable

The other worry about Ode sale is that it's difficult to find players and not get outbid. Honestly easier to just hold on and accept they're a time investment. Thus dont necessarily agree we had to get rid to be relevant in CL battles again. Poch teams challenged each year until the sack and most players made themselves over time. Just gotta accept we're at some point not going to be more than QF team.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's been worse so far for Arsenal than I expected him to be. Truly a mediocre player and Zidane was right about him (as was I)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No, he was not.

The hype was real, and he is a decent player, but nobody sane person would have ever compare him to Messi.

but he shoots also with his left foot..... :lol: There were some Messi comparisons but of course these were silly to that time. If i remember correctly Ronaldo said in 2014 or 2015 that he can become his successor at Real madrid lol.

El Gato

Villarato!
This lad te amo literally can't stop himself these days

iu

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Here you are. Of course it was a bait to summon you. Still waiting for you to collect your Ls on Hazard and Jovic. That'll make it 3:0 mate

Of course it was.
Totally
A bored te amo is the salt of this Earth

Hazard hasn't played to take L on
Jović as usual a good player

Andresito

Staff member
This guy is flying. I'm a little bit surprised of his impact tbh. Providing goals, assists and being a young leader and captain on top of that. All this while Arsenal are looking to beat City to the title. Incredible.

Home of Barca Fans