Martin Odegaard

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]
Don't disagree. Which is why I do fear for Odegaard plans.
I don't think even with the best case scenario, there's not much money to be raised on most of these. Biggest commodities right now are Ode, maybe Varane. And then you have those which club will not sell Fede + Vini-Rodrygo duo (either of whom are worth 30 at best now that everyone has seen them play).

Then again, we raised 20M on someone like Raul de Tomas so why not expect comparable fees for some of the others like Vallejo, Kubo etc? We've not done that poorly shifting players who played at mediocre level (yes, RDT specifically was Segunda topscorer(?) at the time, so there's that also).

I think Vallejo is rated as a defender under Martinez and is part of the reason why they're doing as well as they are 2nd season in a row + he did have some good performances. With some negotiation you could squeeze out some money.
Lunin is more than good enough for Segunda based on some opinions from Oviedo I've read and could probably convince a Portuguese or some lower level Bundesliga side to pay + look forward to potential buyback money.

The important part is that there's a LOT of negotiation to be done to make things happen in the summer. So if we're unwilling to sell commodities, phonecalls must be many and must start now. Otherwise we're not going for either Mbappe or Haaland, which also leaves a possibility we may end up with neither in 2022...

El Gato

Villarato!
Not on the registration list for Alaves.
Once Varane goes, RM have 23 of 25 registered player spots. The remaining 2 are kept for 2 of 3 from Vallejo, Ceballos and Odegaard.

Everything's pointing towards him not staying and them negotiating a fee last minute.

Ugh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not on the registration list for Alaves.
Once Varane goes, RM have 23 of 25 registered player spots. The remaining 2 are kept for 2 of 3 from Vallejo, Ceballos and Odegaard.

Everything's pointing towards him not staying and them negotiating a fee last minute.

Ugh

On his way to Arsenal on a perma-deal according to the Norwegian press here.

El Gato

Villarato!
On his way to Arsenal on a perma-deal according to the Norwegian press here.

Yh most have picked it up since the registration list got announced.

Carlo said in the presser that's all it is - he's not prioritised to be registered but suggested it may change.
If Milan interest in Isco falls through, he's a goner. But I think he mentally checked out anyway because he expects a higher status spot than coach is willing to give.

Bobo32

I'd much rather swap Coutinho with this nice player, than with Aubamayeang that I see some reports of at this moment.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'd much rather swap Coutinho with this nice player, than with Aubamayeang that I see some reports of at this moment.

FOH with these 'reports' of a club selling a player they were breaking their backs to give 350kpw salary to and for a dude who was out for 9 months :lol:

It's depressing how all clubs know we are out there to be picked off of good talent for half normal market value since they all wanna go and the club makes no effort to make them work.

Home of Barca Fans