Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Bayern are such a weird team in Bundesliga. They never win narrowly, it's either a 5-0 win or a draw/loss. They've racked up a goal difference of +23 from the 5 wins they have, what they've been doing the other 5 games I have no idea.

Morten

The underlying stats for Union Berlin are bad, and thats putting it mildly.

Probably can't keep this up for long, but would be funny if they did.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
American private equity investor 777 Partners agreed a deal to purchase 64.7 % stake of Hertha Berlin held by Lars Windhorst.

:thinking: What happened to 50+1? Or does Lars Windhorst only hold 49% of the club so this is 65% of the 49% he has?

Porque

American private equity investor 777 Partners agreed a deal to purchase 64.7 % stake of Hertha Berlin held by Lars Windhorst.

:thinking: What happened to 50+1? Or does Lars Windhorst only hold 49% of the club so this is 65% of the 49% he has?

I believe it's the latter. Hertha are a huge potential team held back by bad management and a lacklustre brand.

Things can change quick but not easy. Interesting move for smart investors though.

Porque

I recall in the Barcelona documentary at the start of the Laporta regime how Ronaldinho had in his contract that he couldn't partake in such activities.

Andresito

Staff member
I missed these news. Wouldn't surprise me if his career was over.
Good news for ter Stegen in the NT I guess.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still can't believe Yann Sommer in Bayern kit, eh..

And they actually signed him until 2025? So next season when Neuer is back, Ulrich leaves?

Messi983

You can't blame him for the accident. Skiing is a dangerous sport/activity.

That's why he shouldn't do it during the season.

I recall in the Barcelona documentary at the start of the Laporta regime how Ronaldinho had in his contract that he couldn't partake in such activities.

Pretty sure most top players in big clubs have clauses like that included in their contracts nowadays. Clubs won't pay them millions so they would break their legs while skiing.

Most players are probably still doing stupid stuff they shouldn't but are lucky they don't get injured and/or clubs don't find that out.

Home of Barca Fans