Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think it hurts Bayern more than anything in the long run. Their two great CL seasons in the last 10 years have come in the wake of a string of failures/disappointments. With stiffer competition from Dortmund like they had in 2010-2013, they could have achieved more in the last decade.

Agree, this one-horse-race in the bundesliga wasnt in favour for bayern

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Losing to that Chelsea in Allianz Arena is such a huge L and isn’t talked about enough.

Imagine losing CL Final in Camp Nou to a team who wasn’t tipped to win. Imo that would hurt more than our Liverpool/Bayern losses. Be a tough one to get over.

But it was a really unlucky lost, bayern had completely dominated that match. Of course this was a must-win match for bayern but it can happen, at the end of the day football is always connected with luck.

Vilarrubi

But it was a really unlucky lost, bayern had completely dominated that match. Of course this was a must-win match for bayern but it can happen, at the end of the day football is always connected with luck.

That makes it worse. If it was won and they deserved it completely then it would be easier to take.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That makes it worse. If it was won and they deserved it completely then it would be easier to take.

From bayern's perspective yes but loosing to liverpool is still worse. We had won the first leg 3-0 and although we had already made the same mistake one season ago, we lost 0-4. This is unreachable, even the 2-8 doesnt come close to this.

Vilarrubi

From bayern's perspective yes but loosing to liverpool is still worse. We had won the first leg 3-0 and although we had already made the same mistake one season ago, we lost 0-4. This is unreachable, even the 2-8 doesnt come close to this.

Ours are bad, don’t get me wrong. But losing in a final would be worse for me personally, however bad those losses were.

Morten

Losing to that Chelsea in Allianz Arena is such a huge L and isn?t talked about enough.

Imagine losing CL Final in Camp Nou to a team who wasn?t tipped to win. Imo that would hurt more than our Liverpool/Bayern losses. Be a tough one to get over.

Considering Chelsea was blessed by the Gods in 2012, not a whole lot any team could do about, as im sure you as a Barca-fan can remember.

Chelsea basically did nothing for 3 games(Barca 2x, Bayern) and somehow won it regardless, comical stuff.

KingLeo10

Ours are bad, don’t get me wrong. But losing in a final would be worse for me personally, however bad those losses were.

Ours also happened to a declining team. Bayern's is also worse because it happened when guys like Neuer, Bastian, Robbery, Muller, Boateng, and Lahm were in their prime.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ours also happened to a declining team. Bayern's is also worse because it happened when guys like Neuer, Bastian, Robbery, Muller, Boateng, and Lahm were in their prime.

I understand the point but we also lost to this chelsea while playing the best football in history of football one season ago. Of course a final is worse to lose than a semifinal but otherwise i dont see a difference.

KingLeo10

I understand the point but we also lost to this chelsea while playing the best football in history of football one season ago. Of course a final is worse to lose than a semifinal but otherwise i dont see a difference.

I think the distinction is that they lost the final at their home ground...you rarely ever get to play a CL final at home, which magnified the L.

Our loss v CL in 2012 is bad though, I agree. But not a "humiliation".

Yannik

The freindly is stupid af. Not even sure what "income" there is even supposed to be. 0 spectators and even TV crowds dont give a fuck about German NT.
Bierhoff better just pay a fucking compensation and stop being a cheapskate.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The freindly is stupid af. Not even sure what "income" there is even supposed to be. 0 spectators and even TV crowds dont give a fuck about German NT.
Bierhoff better just pay a fucking compensation and stop being a cheapskate.

It is supposed to be later this year, after the Euro so there should be fans in the stadium. Also this might not be the only “compensation” the DFB is giving Bayern, others might follow/be planned later, from what I read.

Yannik

It is supposed to be later this year, after the Euro so there should be fans in the stadium. Also this might not be the only “compensation” the DFB is giving Bayern, others might follow/be planned later, from what I read.

I doubt Germany will allow fans back into the stadium this year. At least not until very late and even then probably only a few thousand anyway..
Havent read anything about other compensations, only about that dumb friendly.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Leipzig didn't need to search very hard for Nagelsmann's replacement. Jesse Marsch will arrive from RB Salzburg, like a promotion.

Home of Barca Fans