User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bayern Munich

    20 68.97%
  • Borussia Dortmund

    7 24.14%
  • Schalke 04

    0 0%
  • Leipzig

    1 3.45%
  • Hannover 96

    1 3.45%
Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273
Results 4,081 to 4,094 of 4094

Thread: Bundesliga

  1. #4081
    Member
    diDi7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Picked a good day to drop that performance then. He was absolutely bullied from minute 1.
    Yeah just seemed to make mistakes and have the opponent get the better of him every time he was involved. Hopefully this is the worst performance he'll have for us.

    Even the team in general. Very contrasting display. Borussia were very clinical too and just didn't let Bayern breathe. Not sure how they do this so many times (to a less flattering extent) yet still lose to team like Hertha.

  2. #4082
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    10,744
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    The thing is in dfb cup the oppenents think 'well its only one match, we will be out if we lose so if we give 100% we can beat them' while in bundesliga most teams think 'Well Bayern is too strong, just hope not to get humilated and get the points from other teams'. Fantastic performance from gladbach yesterday.

  3. #4083
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,242
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diDi7 View Post
    Yeah just seemed to make mistakes and have the opponent get the better of him every time he was involved. Hopefully this is the worst performance he'll have for us.

    Even the team in general. Very contrasting display. Borussia were very clinical too and just didn't let Bayern breathe. Not sure how they do this so many times (to a less flattering extent) yet still lose to team like Hertha.
    Still young so mistakes will happen. Although when Upa has an off day, he really hits rock bottom doesn't he. Bayern still had quite a few chances last night but seemed to lack sharpness in the final 3rd and like you say the Borussia attackers suffocated the defence.

  4. #4084
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,218
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leipzing - Dortmund so entertaining...

    A game played at pace and intensity of x10 compared to the Celta - Barca
    1992

  5. #4085
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    14,402
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iker Bravo made his BL debut yesterday.

    Iker Bravo became the first 16-year-old ever to play for Leverkusen in the Bundesliga and the second youngest ever to play in Germany's top flight (16 years, 298 days), behind Youssoufa Moukoko.

    He was then knocked into third place when Zidan Sertdemir came on for his Bundesliga debut 22 days younger.


    https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundes...y-piatek-17808

  6. #4086
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,086
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Board fucked up and wouldnt even offer him promotion to Juvenile A. That is all it would have required.

    Now playing in top flight in Germany.

    Seems to be it matters who the board is how badly people react to these type of young players leaving.

    The one position Barca can never bring players through for as well just compounds it.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 8th November 2021 at 11:59 AM.

  7. #4087
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,307
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Board fucked up and wouldnt even offer him promotion to Juvenile A. That is all it would have required.

    Now playing in top flight in Germany.

    Seems to be it matters who the board is how badly people react to these type of young players leaving.
    Think this just went under the radar for many people here. Absolute incompetence allowing this to happen.

  8. #4088
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5,484
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's difficult to get angry about stuff like that unless you actively want to. It's just a youth player, I can't remember the last one who left and made us regret that decision.

    Shame that he's a CF though :S

  9. #4089
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,115
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    His stats in U19 Leverkusen so far : 6 starts 2 goals 3 assists. Not great but he has also only just joined so is adapting to a new country at a young age.

    Is only just about to turn 17 so young for that age class but is very physically developed for his age compared to other 2004/2005 players so likely part of the reason they moved him up. Has a adult player's physique.

    When he was in the under 16s here was dominating on strength and speed.

  10. #4090
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    15,074
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Greuther F?rth seems to be doing really well this season! This team turning out to be quite the revelation.

  11. #4091
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    10,744
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Augsburg 2-1 half time against bayern , bayern is beatable guys. Belief in us.

  12. #4092
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,519
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayern lost lol

  13. #4093
    Senior Member
    gregorrin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Slovenj Gradec
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're gonna play Bayern at an empty Allianz Arena. With this and the Xavi effect and Bayern already confirmed 1st I'm actually thinking of betting on us in that match, in combination with both to score. Gonna have to wait after GW 5 for them to come out, but i'm guessing the odds are for sure gonna be something insane, like 8, since a pure win will already be 5 or 6, so it's pure value. Totally worth trying a fiver or even a tenner on it. Hopefully we beat Benfica first so we go there without pressure, but still crazy motivated to give them hell, and I'm sure Xavi will be extra fired up to show Europe we ain't out of the tier 1, or we're at least making a comeback to it again.
    Last edited by gregorrin10; 19th November 2021 at 10:55 PM.

  14. #4094
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    20,065
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorrin10 View Post
    We're gonna play Bayern at an empty Allianz Arena. With this and the Xavi effect and Bayern already confirmed 1st I'm actually thinking of betting on us in that match, in combination with both to score. Gonna have to wait after GW 5 for them to come out, but i'm guessing the odds are for sure gonna be something insane, like 8, since a pure win will already be 5 or 6, so it's pure value. Totally worth trying a fiver or even a tenner on it. Hopefully we beat Benfica first so we go there without pressure, but still crazy motivated to give them hell, and I'm sure Xavi will be extra fired up to show Europe we ain't out of the tier 1, or we're at least making a comeback to it again.
    I don't think the Allianz Arena will be empty, it should be at 25% capacity due to the latest COVID restrictions Bavaria/the city of Munich has imposed. Also, there is still a small chance that by December 8th infection rate in Bavaria and the rest of Germany improves to the point that they roll back some of the latest round of restrictions.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!