Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don?t recall seeing Bayern getting dominated like this in terms of possession and chances created in a long time. The international break might be a factor but still, big hats off to Nagelsmann for molding together such a team without big names and be this competitive. Leipzig?s biggest issue is the lack of goal scoring, seriously lacking in the final third. If they had gotten Haaland they might very well be winning the Bundesliga and aiming for greater things in Europe.

Upamecano is so good when he is healthy.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bundesliga fans all pathetic in preferring Bayern win it rather than a different team (Leipzig) for a change. Yeah I know, plastic club and all that but by God is that league full of Bayern cucks.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern 1-1 !!!! What is happening in Munich guys ??

Bayern is resting many of their key players for Tuesday’s game against PSG. They started two Bayern II players and Musiala, who is great by the way. It is a game they can afford to throw away since Bundesliga is pretty much done this season, too hard for Leipzig to catch up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just looking at the line up they have no depth. Looks shockingly average.

Yeah. They have quite a few players out due to injuries and COVID and can only pull from their reserves, Bayern II, which is currently sitting one spot away from relegation in 3.Bundesliga.

Vilarrubi

If they don’t make CL I don’t see how they can demand anything near to 150m for Haaland. There’s not a chance him/his dad/Raiola will let him stay without CL or Europa League.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they don’t make CL I don’t see how they can demand anything near to 150m for Haaland. There’s not a chance him/his dad/Raiola will let him stay without CL or Europa League.

They'll also regret not selling Sancho for 100m last summer.

Home of Barca Fans