Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern playing like shit at home, toothless up front, non-existent midfield and a defense that is sleep walking. Koeln could have scored three in the first half if they were more decisive.

fergus90

Bayern playing like shit at home, toothless up front, non-existent midfield and a defense that is sleep walking. Koeln could have scored three in the first half if they were more decisive.

Think it was 25-3 shots in Bayerns favour. They miss a striker though no doubt.

Chopou-Moting certainly had quite the career post Stoke :lol:

fergus90

That’s true. No doubt Real Madrid will start performing when it matters, annoyingly!

Some cracking CL ties to look forward to.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Think it was 25-3 shots in Bayerns favour. They miss a striker though no doubt.

Chopou-Moting certainly had quite the career post Stoke :lol:

Bayern certainly upped their game and intensity in the second half but was still quite poor I thought, overall. Very rusty, chaotic and losing the marbles they had. Perhaps because they haven't played in such a long time, only had a friendly before last week's game against Leipzig. Also injuries. But they look quite bad.

fergus90

Bayern certainly upped their game and intensity in the second half but was still quite poor I thought, overall. Very rusty, chaotic and losing the marbles they had. Perhaps because they haven't played in such a long time, only had a friendly before last week's game against Leipzig. Also injuries. But they look quite bad.

I didn’t catch their Leipzig game, but yeah they looked pretty rusty today. Seemed like they had no midfield whatsoever until Goretzka was hooked off. Mbappe in that space would be lethal. Looking at these sides, makes you realise how badly Barca fucked up in Europe.

There really is no stand out team.

ajnotkeith

Small teams in Germany pretty regularly pinching points off Bayern but losing 2-0 and 3-0 to them in 2 games is expected apparently, when you have some of the best players in the world.

fergus90

Our record against Bayern is just straight up pathetic. No other way to put it.

La liga record against Bundesliga not been great this season.

Leverkusen beat Atletico, Dortmund beat Sevilla, Leipzig beat Madrid. No idea if it’s a one off or a sign of things to come.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I didn’t catch their Leipzig game, but yeah they looked pretty rusty today. Seemed like they had no midfield whatsoever until Goretzka was hooked off. Mbappe in that space would be lethal. Looking at these sides, makes you realise how badly Barca fucked up in Europe.

There really is no stand out team.

Yeah, that Goretzka-Musiala-Kimmich midfield today was atrocious, especially in the first half, non-existent, no pressing, no pressure given to Koeln players, nothing. Too bad Baumgart approached the second half too conservatively I thought and subbed out 4 players before the 60th minute and tried to park the bus. Their defense is a liability too, I think the pair of Upamecano - De Ligt wouldn't work for them as both are error-prone, but we will see.

They still have three weeks to recover and regain their form before playing PSG, still think PSG will fumble.

Birdy

Our record against Bayern is just straight up pathetic. No other way to put it.

La liga record against Bundesliga not been great this season.

Leverkusen beat Atletico, Dortmund beat Sevilla, Leipzig beat Madrid. No idea if it’s a one off or a sign of things to come.

Which means that the german equivalents of Sevilla, Villareal, Betis, Sociedad are winning against Madrid and Atletico

Yup, it's here already

Home of Barca Fans