Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

Bellingham is a fantastic player but I do feel he gets protected a lot from referees as his play style can be very aggressive at times.

topt

Maybe because Bellingham is a future LFC legend :mou:

You're spot on though, as you're most of the time....

I believe this was the same ref that organized one of the biggest BS nights in european football, Barca vs PSG "comeback", so we cant be really shocked.

If anybody watched the game could please explain to me why Bellingham did not get a second yellow after kick in the face ?

I am biased - but if it would be a Bayern player having kicked a Dortmund player like this we would not have heard the end of it. Probably six extra TV shows with discussions about the Bayern Bonus - especially after 10 German Championships.

The climate before the match - especially as Aytekin in Bavarian, even so if the Frankonian of this areas do not want to be called Bavarians - was already like this that prevented Aytekin not to act in any way suspicious or favouring the Bayern side, especially in front of the Dortmund fans. Dortmund and Dortmund fans and the media lately have acted pretty adverse against referee decisions...

The referee later told in 3 TV shows that he wanted to show empathy and not wanted to decide the match like this - that he somehow decided this because Bayern did not have Davies' speed afterwards and he did not show the same empathy against Coman...

Davies hopefully will be back next week. De Ligt had to be subbed because of his adductors and might miss longer - and Hernandez is still out for some weeks, too. So it will be a makeshift defence in the next weeks.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I believe this was the same ref that organized one of the biggest BS nights in european football, Barca vs PSG "comeback", so we cant be really shocked.

Do educate me please, what made it "one of the biggest BS nights in european football"?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If anybody watched the game could please explain to me why Bellingham did not get a second yellow after kick in the face ?

Because he didn't want to kill off the game with a second yellow, even though some may argue that Bellingham deserved it.

That game was big money for the DFL, they tried very hard to market and sell the "Der Klassiker" product to the world...

Home of Barca Fans