Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

Your question was what he had done to warrant the hype.
I gave you the answer.

What he does at Bayern in the future is irrelevant. I just gave you the reason as to why Nagelsmann is one of the hottest names in the market as of today.

Hope you actually got it. You're welcome.

Thank you Oracle. But that answer does not change my opinion that Julian Nagelsmann was not worth spending 25 million on I'm afraid.

Temptation

Thank you Oracle. But that answer does not change my opinion that Julian Nagelsmann was not worth spending 25 million on I'm afraid.

Sure. You can discuss/rate him based on how he eventually does at Bayern.

But that doesn't mean he hasn't justified his hype before he came to Bayern. What he did at Hoffenheim and Leipzig was brilliant.

A lot better than someone like Xavi or Ole who both got their jobs due to Nepotism.....

topt

What has Nagelsmann ever actually done to warrant the hype he got? To think Bayern actually spent 25 million on him :lol:

he was the best ever student of the German coach academy, like a coach wonderkid; I wasnt keen on letting him go until today but something is wrong, I think the players want him out

topt

Bayern will lose in the QFs again this season. Their squad isn't the problem (to an extent), it's the guy who thinks he's Pep but is not actually Pep.

he he, I agree with all but dont think Pep is the best comparison here cause his score in CL also sucks

topt

Funny Bayern fans today bitch about xG was almost three and no goals, yet Barca beat them on Tuesday on it. Double standards much?

Sadly for us they happen to miss all the chances today..

which bayern fans are you talking about, no real Bayern fan should ever talk about xG vs Augsburg

fergus90

he was the best ever student of the German coach academy, like a coach wonderkid; I wasnt keen on letting him go until today but something is wrong, I think the players want him out

You think it's likely he gets sacked? It just seemed premature his Bayern appointment.

Yes I know he qualified Hoffenheim to the CL and did well with Leipzig but he still won zero trophies.

I guess in an ideal world you'd have kept Hansi Flick for a few years?

KingLeo10

he he, I agree with all but dont think Pep is the best comparison here cause his score in CL also sucks

Yeah Pep's CL post Barca is dodgy (even Barca fans see that), but he's a league winning machine. I expect any Bayern coach to run away with the Bundesliga given the quality difference between Bayern and the rest of German teams.

Temptation

Yeah Pep's CL post Barca is dodgy (even Barca fans see that), but he's a league winning machine. I expect any Bayern coach to run away with the Bundesliga given the quality difference between Bayern and the rest of German teams.

Pep is also the most privileged coach ever.

So given his immense options, he really has underperformed in the CL overall.

topt

You think it's likely he gets sacked? It just seemed premature his Bayern appointment.

Yes I know he qualified Hoffenheim to the CL and did well with Leipzig but he still won zero trophies.

I guess in an ideal world you'd have kept Hansi Flick for a few years?

I really dont know, he would be sacked if we didnt pay so much money for him; from what I have seen he is a small team coach like Kovac, he plays with Bayern like he did with Leipzig.
Yeah Flick was a great coach but now with Tuchel avaliable everything is possible.

Birdy

Scintillating football by Bayern. Still have them as one of the favorites to win CL this season.

BTW: FANTASTIC Oktoberfest kit by Bayern. Why wasn't this their 1st kit??

Home of Barca Fans