Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bundesliga is open to introducing a play-off in the near future to make the league more "exciting" and create a bit more suspense in the title race. :thinking:

Who would have thought??

fergus90

Bochum are 4-1 vs Bayern before half time :lol: Nagelsmann has started Lewa-Gnabry-Sane-Coman and Muller and is paying for it.

KingLeo10

Watch them win this 5-4 at FT.

I never trust Bundesliga bums to do anything v Bayern when it matters. I remember a game from 3-4 years with Leipzig ending 5-4 for Bayern with a geriatric Robben owning them final min.

fergus90

Watch them win this 5-4 at FT.

I never trust Bundesliga bums to do anything v Bayern when it matters. I remember a game from 3-4 years with Leipzig ending 5-4 for Bayern with a geriatric Robben owning them final min.

They are more likely to lose 8-2 at this rate :lol: Bochum absolutely spanking them. Glorious to see.

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman needs to explain how Bochum can lead vs Bayern 4-1!?

You are telling me Bochum is better than Barca?

******* Koeman. Seriously. That mentality he had.

Don't miss him one bit.

fergus90

Upamecano might be the worst overhyped defender of the last 10 years by the way. He's utterly horrendous every other game i swear.

FinBarcelonafan

Upamecano might be the worst overhyped defender of the last 10 years by the way. He's utterly horrendous every other game i swear.

I remember someone warning about him and his knee. Umtiti case.

Not 100% sure if it's the right player, but I think so.

Imagine signing one knee Umtiti for 40-50 mil. Ouch.

Home of Barca Fans