Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

serghei

Seems that everyone has agreed to having one flagship, wouldn't surprise me if other teams fans support Bayern in CL(unless they meet their own team).

Nothing wrong with it I guess if all parties are satisfied. Stadiums seem full and supporters of Dortmund, Leverkusen etc. don't seem too fussed about seeing Bayern win the title year after year after year.

A pretty entertaining totally serene and friendly league. Everyone is almost too positive and polite there :lol:.

ebc_99

I wish the big clubs had more ambition and were better run, Schalke, Bremen and Hamburg should not be in the second tier and RB Leipzig and especially Dortmund should aim higher. But it is the most entertaining league to watch imo, even if Bayern win it every year, I would rather have exciting games every week and a boring title race than the other way round.

The Bayern Leipzig match is a perfect example, it has been fantastic even though Bayern have won 4 - 1 against a top team the game has been very entertaining which is what I watch football for.

Newcomer

Fking Bayern bought the coach , the best defender and 1 core player from the second place in the League.

Disgusting farmer League. It's more farmers then Ligue 1

I wish French clubs were that friendly with PSG. It is the total opposite. It is very difficult for PSG to buy the best players of French teams, if possible at all. Example with Monaco who refused to sell us Fabinho unless we accept to pay 75 millions for him, double what they get from Liverpool.

FinBarcelonafan

Joke of a league. Again proven.

When you sell the best players to Bayern every season, how the feck can you compete?

I am so tilted by Dortmund and other German teams. Gifting the win to Bayern SEASON AFTER SEASON.

Newcomer

Joke of a league. Again proven.

When you sell the best players to Bayern every season, how the feck can you compete?

I am so tilted by Dortmund and other German teams. Gifting the win to Bayern SEASON AFTER SEASON.

To be fair to them, if they don't sell the players, they go on a free to Bayern. This a lose-lose situation for them no matter what they do. Dortmund back in the days refused to sell Lewandowski to Bayern and they got him for free.

What is really impressive is how Bayern manage to be so attractive to the point those players don't consider going elsewhere. If only French people had the same mindset as those German players, our league would be one of the very best.

FinBarcelonafan

To be fair to them, if they don't sell the players, they go on a free to Bayern. This a lose-lose situation for them no matter what they do. Dortmund back in the days refused to sell Lewandowski to Bayern and they got him for free.

What is really impressive is how Bayern manage to be so attractive to the point those players don't consider going elsewhere. If only French people had the same mindset as those German players, our league would be one of the very best.

The world is changing. Players follow the paycheck way more. That's why I am surprised it still works for Bayern.

Nothing wrong with it I guess if all parties are satisfied. Stadiums seem full and supporters of Dortmund, Leverkusen etc. don't seem too fussed about seeing Bayern win the title year after year after year.

A pretty entertaining totally serene and friendly league. Everyone is almost too positive and polite there :lol:.

Upamecano had a fixed transfer sum that Bayern paid - all of Europe's big teams probably have tried it but he feels fine in Germany. He actually is a buddy of Ousmane Dembele and grew up with him, went to the same school and played football with him in the afternoons.

Nagelsmann comes from Upper Bavaria and was a Bayern fan starting in his early childhood. His wife and kids have always lived in Munich and it always was obvious to everybody that he will be Bayern coach as soon als the possibility arrives. Red Bull has somehow a coaching carrousel having coaches in Salzburg, Liefering etc. So they lost Nagelsmann but then the next guy that coaches the Red Bull philosophy arrives. Nagelsmann was followed by his coaching team he mainly brought with him to Leipzig. The transfer sum for Nagelsmann was the biggest sum paid for a coach in Europe...

Sabitzer only had a year contract left - Leipzig's philosophy is to make money out of that or really pressure the players to renew their contracts for another year and not let them go for free (Upamecano and Werner have done that). They invested the money they got directly into your Ilaix Moriba. That actually can be seen as a win - to replace a player that would have gone for free in the next season with a player that either is the future for the club or will probably see the transfer sum rising in the next seasons.

serghei

Upamecano had a fixed transfer sum that Bayern paid - all of Europe's big teams probably have tried it but he feels fine in Germany. He actually is a buddy of Ousmane Dembele and grew up with him, went to the same school and played football with him in the afternoons.

Nagelsmann comes from Upper Bavaria and was a Bayern fan starting in his early childhood. His wife and kids have always lived in Munich and it always was obvious to everybody that he will be Bayern coach as soon als the possibility arrives. Red Bull has somehow a coaching carrousel having coaches in Salzburg, Liefering etc. So they lost Nagelsmann but then the next guy that coaches the Red Bull philosophy arrives. Nagelsmann was followed by his coaching team he mainly brought with him to Leipzig. The transfer sum for Nagelsmann was the biggest sum paid for a coach in Europe...

Sabitzer only had a year contract left - Leipzig's philosophy is to make money out of that or really pressure the players to renew their contracts for another year and not let them go for free (Upamecano and Werner have done that). They invested the money they got directly into your Ilaix Moriba. That actually can be seen as a win - to replace a player that would have gone for free in the next season with a player that either is the future for the club or will probably see the transfer sum rising in the next seasons.

There is logic there no doubt, but how is that going against what I said? You can never convince me otherwise. I watched on TV, with my own eyes, the decisive match 2 years ago, Dortmund - Bayern 0-1 (With that Kimmich lob over the keeper) which was key for the title, and Dortmund players were so casual after the loss, something like, no biggie, we'll go at it next year. Super friendly and positive, not even the slightest of a fierce rivalry that is supposed to happen between no1 and main challenger.

If challengers don't thrive for more, the league is dead at the top. But it is entertaining football in other ways. I find myself watching a Leverkusen - Dortmund more than a Sevilla - Valencia for example.

Last edited:

jamrock

It's a joke league, I could have watched that guy yesterday but decided not to because the outcome was inevitable, when the team you are playing just comes in & gets two of your best players & coach, why even bother.

Bar getting out the house I don't even get why people in Germany go to the games.

Absolutely zero ambition from any team outside of Bayern.

fergus90

I find Bundesliga entertaining, football played at a fast pace and regularly get decent games like the Bayer 3-4 Dortmund yesterday. Pretty much every team goes out to attack.

Home of Barca Fans